Confessions (36)

Fred didn't see Honey until after dinner, in Astronomy.  He still had no idea what happened, since George didn't want to talk about it, so he was confused as ever. He sat next to her with a smile, always happy to see her. 

"Hey," She said with a smile of her own.

"What happened today?" He asked her curiously.

"Figures he wouldn't tell you," She said with a sigh, "He just made me answer a bunch of things I didn't want too, and it hurt because I felt like I couldn't trust him at all. He said something that offended Cedric I guess and he just snapped. We are going to figure it out though."

"How?" 

"Trust circle," She said simply, making him laugh. Trust circles were something Molly used to make them do when they didn't get along, where they would all sit and talk about it. "Don't laugh! You're required to attend."

"I am?" He asked her curiously.

"Yeah, cause what if they start punching each other again?" She said, "Plus, his questions were about you."

"Can I ask what these questions were?"

"No, you can't"

Honey sat in a tree by the lake waiting for her friends to get there. Of course, Fred was first, and knew where she was, and joined her up there. Mable was supposed to bring Cedric, and Fred brings George, so her spirits depleted when he climbed the tree alone.

"Is he coming?" She asked instantly.

"Yeah, he is. I just came first" He said, taking her hand in his again. He had sat on the same branch as her, after deeming it strong enough to fit them both. "I wanted to tell you that I-"

"She isn't even here!" Cedric said from below them, making her look down in surprise. She gave him a sheepish smile and headed down the tree, not knowing what he was going to say so figuring that it could wait.

"I am" She said, dropping herself down. "Sit"

He and Mable sat, and Fred came out of the tree just as George got there, and they sat as well.

"Fred and Honey sitting in a tree" Mable murmured, and Honey sat down next to her. She gave her a soft punch in the arm, and a glare that told her to be serious.

"What are we all doing here?" Cedric asked, looking around their circle.

"We are gonna talk about it," She said simply. "I'll start. George, I don't like fighting with you, I really don't, but what you did was really not okay."

"I know, and I'm sorry," He said, knowing the trust circle drill. "As a token of my apology, I not only promise to never do it again but also promise you an ice cream day whenever you want."

"Apology accepted," She said with a smile. 

"Cedric, I'm sorry that I pissed you off," He said to him. "I was just upset and said stuff I didn't mean."

"I'm sorry I punched you," He said back. "You upset Honey, then insulted me, and I lost it."

"Yay!" Honey said enthusiastically. "Anything else before we close this trust circle?"

"Yeah" Fred spoke up, making them all turn to him. He looked Honey right in the eyes with his heart beating so fast he thought it would stop altogether. "Honey, I love you."

No one said anything but just stared at him in surprise. The was the very last thing that they expected him to say. Honey was surprised too.

"Sorry, did I hear you right?" She said jokingly, putting her finger in her ear with the brightest smile. "Did you just confess your love for me?"

"I did," He said, a smile on his own face, as hers was enough to calm his nerves.

"Do it again, " She told him happily.

"I love you," He said again, more confident that time. Everyone else was still sitting there shocked.

"Hey, Fred?" She asked, trying not to giggle at his huge smile. 

"Yeah?" 

"I love you, too,"  She told him, making him laugh the happiest laugh they'd ever heard.

Honey woke up to bright lights, and confusion. Why was she waking up, what happened? She didn't remember going to sleep and only vaguely remembered the circle, but her brain told her it was a lie. It didn't happen, so she must have dreamed it. She opened her eyes slowly, to see that she was in the hospital wing surrounded by her friends.

"What the hell?" She asked confused, feeling like she used that phrase lot these days.

"You feel out the tree dumbass," Fred told her, his hand in hers. He had his elbow rested on the bed and his chair pulled close

"What'd I do that for?" She asked joking, seeing everyone's worried faces.  They all cracked a small smile, "Can we just all be friends now?"

"Even me?" George asked hopefully.

"Even you," She said, rolling her eyes. 

George launched himself at her for a hug, making her wince, but she hugged him back instantly.

"Jeez, did I hit everything on the way down?" She said as George let go of her.

"Pretty much" Fred answered. "One minute we were talking and next you were on the ground. Don't ever, ever, do that again please."

"Fred and Honey, sitting in a tree," Mable said, from her seat next to Cedric. The twins looked at her confused, not being familiar with the muggle rhyme.

"Stop," Honey said with a laugh.

When Madam Pomfrey asked everyone to leave, she knew that she had more questions. It was weird for her to just fall like that, and she didn't tell her friends so, but she had actually passed out. Dehydration, being the cause.

"That doesn't make sense" Honey pointed out, "I drink water all day!"

"I agree, it doesn't make sense," She said, "But that seems to be it, so you may go in the morning."

"Thank you,"  She said, pulling out a piece of paper. She wanted to tell Sirius because he knew all about all the weird things she had been experiencing.

She sent the letter in the morning on her way to the great hall for breakfast. She had stopped by her dorm after the owlry, to change her clothes and meet up with Mable, and they headed there together. They had defense against the dark arts first thing that morning, and neither one of them were looking forward to it.

A/N: Ha you thought, and for whatever reason the name for my oneshot account didn't post before because i tried to tag it, but it flourishandblopps on Tumblr!