Honey Weasley (61)

Another knock on the door threw Honey into a fit of giggles and Fleur into a fit of soft French curses. It was the morning of August first and Fleur was attempting to put makeup on Honey, but Freds occasional knocks outside the door were making it difficult as she would laugh and Fleur would have to stop. Everyone was squeezed into Molly's room to help her get ready, everyone being Fleur, Molly, Ginny, Mable, and Luna. All the boys were outside or inside setting up for the grand event. Molly had only gone a little over the top with the planning, but no one really minded. Fred had gone to knock again, not noticing his Aunt Mural coming up the stairs toward the room. Instead, she had knocked him on the back of the head with scolding eyes and a fond smile.

"You'll see her later, now go finish getting ready!" She said, before letting herself into the room and shutting the door before he could answer. George was coming up the stairs to get him when Fred had finally decided to stop bothering them. He knew they weren't going to let him in, but hearing Honey laugh from the other side of the door made him happier than he'd ever thought possible. 

The closer the Wedding got to starting, the more Fred started to jitter, which the many guests had noticed. They thought that he was having jitter because he was nervous when in reality it was quite the opposite. He was excited and could hardly keep still because of it. Those who weren't a part of their close family thought that they were getting married because of the war. They all remembered the shotgun weddings and all the eloping that went on during the first war and thought that this was much of the same. Even some of their classmates and teachers thought that the wedding was rushed, they were hardly even out of school and hadn't even been dating for long, but the second that Honey stepped foot onto the aisle they knew that they had thought wrong, everyone did.

It was so clear then- how in love the two of them were.  Before she came out he seemed fine, jumpy, yet confident, but when he saw her it was like everything changed. The smile that formed on his face was indescribable, so impossibly happy and starstruck that everyone was taken aback by it, and even more so when his eyes started to water. Honey was much of the same, letting out a watery laugh when he had to wipe his tears away from his eyes with a laugh of his own. The moment was beautiful, and nothing could ever compare to it. 

Fred wiped his eyes one last time with his stunning smile before taking her hands out of Sirius's and into his own. She didn't wear a veil, but if she had it would have been held in place by his Aunt Murals tiara that she swore would go to whoever Bill married before anyone else. That in itself spark emotion in him again, reminding how much his family loved her too, which George's loud and somewhat obnoxious crying behind him told him as well.

The ceremony itself was kept traditional, with a few added jokes and flares here and there. Honey liked traditional, she thought that it was beautiful, and Fred agreed as long as he and George could plan the after party as crazy as they wanted too. She knew that as bad as he made it sound, it wouldn't be, so she agreed too. 

The two of them decided that they would write their vows and share them privately, which would be when they got to where ever Fred was going to take her for the very small trip they were taking and calling a honeymoon. That didn't stop both them and everyone else start to tear up when it came to the till death do we part line of the vows.

"I'm not saying that part," Fred said to her when it was his turn too. Everyone was dead silent, not having expected that. They didn't know what he was going to say next but it warmed their hearts. "I'll love you even after that."

"I'll love you even after that too," Honey repeated a smile on her face and unable to say it any louder than a whisper. She knew he would do something like that, so she wasn't surprised.

Before the wizard presiding over the ceremony could tell them too, Fred had pulled her into a kiss which made him perform the final part of the ceremony and wave his wand over their heads, causing a shower of little sparks to float around them to signify their magical bond. The crowd cheered but neither heard it. They were married, finally, and that was all that mattered at that moment.

While they were kissing, George took it upon himself to make the guests stand through his tears, and they did which made the chairs disappear. He was ready to get the party started, and when the newlywed couple detached from each other they were surrounded by their family, filled with happy laughs and oh my merlins on the girls part. 

They could both say that it was the happiest moment in their lives, nothing even compared to it. Honey was beyond glad that she had gone through with it because she couldn't even imagine not being with Fred, and not seeing his smile and feeling his kiss knowing that he was hers and nothing would change it. It was euphoric, and at that moment nothing could touch her. Not any death eater, or sickness, Papillioma or Voldemort himself could come even close to touching her happiness. None of that even existed at that moment, it was just them. Fred and Honey Weasley.

Authors note: There it is! Late, I know, and I'm sorry about it. I just wanted it to be perfect and I hope it was.