Suspended in Fabric (54)

Honey did realize how lonely she would be without being able to see any of her friends, but it wasn't so bad knowing that she could always meet them in Hogsmeade whenever they told her they were going. They even brought Mable along for her sometimes, careful not to take off their gloves and let her see the scars from Umbridge new punishment. They were there to be happy with her, and it was just as much an escape for them as it was from her. She found herself spending a lot of time with Molly and Arthur, going over when she was bored to help with things around the house or help Arthur fix whatever muggle thing he was playing with that week.

Sirius and Remus were hanging out with her at the flat when a Patronus appeared in front of them, asking for Sirius and Remus. Honey, who was not asked to go, decided too anyway, and no one complained about it because they didn't have time to argue about it. They had to the ministry of magic where several of the kids, including her sister, were fighting death eaters. Once they told them her sister was there, they knew there was no stopping her.

When the order got there, they found Neville Longbottom being held against the point of Lucious Malfoys wand. As the fight broke out, Honey made sure that she stayed close to Luna to make sure that she was alright. She seemed rather banged up but looked confident, so Honey knew she had to be confident too. Though, she didn't feel that in the slightest when Bellatrix Lestrange grabbed her and held a knife to her throat making everyone in the room freeze.

"Just hand over the prophecy potter and I'll slit her throat," She sneered, though her sneer fell in confusion. "I'll kill her if you give me the prophecy."

Honey just stood there and closed her eyes in a moment of shock. Bellatrix was trying to say that she would let her go, but couldn't because she was holding onto her of all people. Everyone who knew about her issue was frozen in shock as Bellatrix continued to try to lie, never having considered what would happen if they found out about it until that moment.

"What the hell?" Bellatrix shouted, making Honey cringe at the sudden loud noise in her ear. Her flinched caused the knife she held to her through pierce her skin and draw blood. "This is the little girl he was talking about Lucius! The one who can't lie!"

"Let go of her right now," Sirius said in a low, dangerous voice. It was his angry voice, and it only made her laugh.

"Or what?" She asked him tauntingly. Honey didn't even feel the knife beside the soft sting of it cutting into her a tad deeper when Bellatrix jumped.  "I think I'll take her to the dark lord. He would make good use of her."

"Touch my daughter and I will personally see that you die."

Bellatrix threw Honey Lucius's way, and he caught her and held her against his wand as another fight broke out between everyone while Bellatrix and Sirius went hand in hand. Honey instantly put all her efforts into fighting off Lucius, no matter how weak those efforts were. She managed to get him off her and trip backward into Sirius who was fighting Bellatrix. Just as Sirius toppled down with her, a spell flew past where he had been standing and collided with Dedalus Diggle, an order member who had decided to come last minute because he had nothing else to do. Everyone was silent as his body froze, and was pulled into the mysterious veil that they had been fighting next too. For a moment his body laid suspended in the fabric of it, slowly disappearing.

Harry had seen the whole thing and was furious that Bellatrix had tried to kill his godfather. Honey was mad too but was near to passing out and nowhere near chasing after her as he did.  Everything after that was a blur, literally. She was already weak and lost blood and in complete shock that she was seeing colors instead of faces. The ministry came in, and that was the last thing she was sure of. She didn't even have the ability to worry about her fugitive father who was freaking out over where she laid on the ground staring. She felt his hand on her neck and didn't understand why.

When she finally came back too, she found herself waking up on the couch in her and the twins flat with no clue when she even lost consciousness. Her hand flew to her neck in a moment of panic and she screaming in shock when someone pulled her hand away. She looked to see who it was, to see Fred standing there with a worried expression. Her shocked and scared face didn't change when she saw him like he had expected it too.

"Am I dead?"

"No, silly," Fred said, relaxing a little and sitting next to her casually, putting his cup down on the table. "You were hurt but you're fine now."

"What...?"

"Are we doing here you might ask?" George said, poking his head into the room from the kitchen.

"These little shits are awesome!" Another voice yelled from the kitchen. It was Sirius, and Honey was more confused than ever.

"You left obviously. I mean what the hell happened?" She asked confused. She noticed their smiles visibly fall and knew that the light conversation they were making before was just them trying not to talk about it.

"Voldemort came out of the closet," Fred said, taking a sip of his tea and trying to sound funny, though the lack of emotion in his voice didn't let him.

"But on the bright side, I am a free man!" Sirius said, coming out of the kitchen with George.

"What?" She asked momentarily forgetting about Voldemort. "No way!"

"Yes, I am! They gave me a ton of money in apology for keeping me in Azkaban for twelve years so I'm moving to the moon if you want to come with."

Authors note: I was going to kill him until I last minute decided not too so you're welcome. I have had the craziest two weeks of my life but things are finally falling back into place. With that being said, I didn't think I was going to get the update out today, but I know I already make you guys wait two weeks and that's a lot so I buckled down on this instead of homework! Thank you guys so much and don't forget to comment because I love that. 

Xx Rose