Feeling Blue (5)

"Know who you are. Know what you want. Know what you deserve, and don't settle for less." -Tony Gaskins

Her shoes were under Georges bed, so she made her way up the stairs listening for where they could be. She was halfway up when Fred, George, and Lee zoomed into their room, and shut the door quietly behind them. She was confused for a second until Percy came storming down the hall with blue hair.

"You okay Perce? You look a little blue." She said in her small sweet voice, sounding like she was actually concerned. He just rolled his eyes and stormed back to his room, and Honey let herself into the twins room just in time for them to burst into laughter Lee was there as well and was laughing with them.

"That was great Hon." Fred said when they were done laughing. She looked under Georges bed for her shoes to find them not there. "What's up?"

"Where did my shoes go?" She asked the two of them, pointing under the bed where they should have been, "Hello, Lee."

"Hello" He said back, as the twins started to look around for her shoes.

"I'm headed to Cedrics and he always gets pissy when I don't have shoes." Honey told the boys, as she started looking under Fred's bed.

"You gonna talk to him about the thing?" George asked vaugly, as they all gave up there short search.

"Yeah. Maybe Ginny has them!" She answered,

"Ginny has what!" She yelled from her room, having heard them.

"Honeys shoes!" Fred yelled back, not even bothering to open the door. They waited for a second, and then Ginny opened the door with them in her hand and a smile.

"Thanks Gin." Honey said, taking the shoes from her and sitting on Freds bed to put them on. They were slip ons so it only took a second.

"Bye guys, Nice to see you again Lee." With that Honey left, chatting briefly with Molly when they crossed paths.

She made it to Cedrics five minutes later, and knocked on the door. Amos let her in happily and she made her way down to Cedrics room where he was waiting for her. She decided not to bring it up then, since she was staying for the weekend. She had plenty of time to talk to him about it and decided it could wait.

When she did bring it up, they were sitting in his living room watching a muggle movie when he lied to her again about why he was looking at her the way he was. Something in his eyes unsettled her, so she asked him, receiving an excuse about how her hair looked nice that day. If she wasn't magically able to tell a lie from the truth, she would have believed him.

She asked why always lied to her, and it escilated quickly from there. They began yelling back and forth, as he claimed that he had never lied to her before. Honey got so frustrated with him continuing to lie to her, so she grabbed his arm and asked him again why he kept lying to her, using her ability to make him tell her the truth.

"So you don't find out why we are really friends." He said, making her raise an angry eyebrow. Few people had seen her angry and yell, and he was now one of those people. His eyes got wide at the fact he just blurted out the truth out like that, but didn't have time to ponder as she threw another question at him and tightened her grip on his arm.