Chapter 20

Adrian pov

Its been two month's since me and Bianca been dating were doing really well but every since we made love that one month she never wanted to do it anymore I don't know what I did wrong.

Everytime when were kissing and I want to make it more than that she stops its frustrating because she keeps on teasing me when were together and when I'm ready to take her down she stops me what if she regretted what we shared ("Ugh I should've never done that, but she told me she was ready I didn't regret what we shared though but I feel like I took advantage of her."). Tiffany been on my ass lately she been trying everything to make me get back with her, but I ain't falling for none of her stupidity.

"Amber can you get me some coffee."

I said through the entercom

"Okay sir."

I've been really busy this month I don't have time to hang nor play around I haven't had time to be there for Bianca since this month started, I miss seeing her beautiful smile, I miss kissing those plump lips. Before this month is down I make my time to be with her and make her feel special

I really miss her just from thinking about her got me hard, okay I need to distract myself right i also haven't been getting enough sleep lately right now i am drowning with sleep I've been getting home late so I never get enough sleep. When I started filling out some papers there was a knock at my door.

"Come in."

"Here's your coffee sir." Amber said walking up to my desk and sat my coffee down.

"Thanks Amber." I said still filling out the papers without looking up.

"What are you still standing there for."

"Oh nothing sir you just look tired."

"Okay. Thanks for pointing that out but I noticed, you can go now."

"Oh right, right sorry."

She Turned around walking while twisting real hard to make her booty move. I shook my head and continue working.

Today I was leaving early I wanted to see Bianca the rest of the work could wait for tomorrow I miss my baby. I packed up my things it is 2:30 right now I hope she's not working.

Cause I want to spend the rest of the day with her, I want to take her out later on to the most expensive restaurant that has the best food. Even though she doesn't like me doing to much for her I want her to feel special, wanted and Loved. I love this girl so much I don't ever want her living my side, I don't think if I'll survive if she does.

I walked to my car than drove off to my to my house. When I got there I heard music coming from the living room, I walked in the living room to see Bianca dancing she look so beautiful, free, and happy I stood by the door frame And decided to say something since she's dancing I don't think if shell notice my presence. "Wow I didn't know if you had moves babe."

She jumped from my sudden words. "Oh my goodness you scared me Adrian."

I walked up to her and wrapped my arms around her waist. "I'm sorry baby I didn't mean to frighten you."

"Its fine. And your home early."

"I know I wanted to spend the rest of the day with you I miss being around you hun."

"I miss you to, I miss having dinner with you every afternoon, and I miss sleeping under your warm body at night."

"Well I'm going to change that today.

She turned around and smiled up at me I kiss her forehead and squezzed her booty since it was on those paints she was wearing it really popped out.

"Baby you should wear some more of these paints often."

She blushed and hit my chest lightly.

"Now I'm never wearing them."

I chuckled and pick her up the floor."Come on now please." She wrapped her legs around my waist and put her forehead on top of mines.

"I'll think about it."

Man her voice is so sexy. She is making me happy down there. I teased her by biting and licking her bottom lip she groaned I chuckled at her than kissed her softly and passionately. We parted our lips and look each other in the eyes.

"I love you Adrian Parker."

"Not as much as I love you Bianca Mendoza."

"Oh really."

"Mhmm, since I'm here for the rest of the day I wanna take you shopping."

"You don't have to."

"See I know you were going to say that but you don't got a say on this one."

"Okay fine and that's not fair."

"What's not fair? The fact that you don't have a say on this."

"Yes." She said pouting.

"Oh it is fair.. I want to take my girl shopping and buy here some nice stuff you don't need to have a say on it babe"

"I obviously do cause your asking me."

"Well to late you can't change your mind. Now go get your shoes so we can go shorty."

"Purdeon me, I am not that short."

"5'6 is short B and compared to my height 6'0 you are short."

"I'm still growing."

"Uh baby your done growing that's the height your going to stay in for the rest of your life." I started laughing at her.

"Shut up I know that."

"Sure you did."

"I did know, now put me down so I can go get my shoes."

"Not until I get one more kiss."

"No."

"Aww come on baby I'm sorry." I chuckled at her face expression.

I put her down and she started walking away to go get her shoes I whistled cause of that ass she laughed and put a little twist to her hips. I laugh and walked to the kitchen to get a bottle of water.

I put my brief case on the counter top and started drinking my water.

She came back down the stairs with different pants on.

"Why'd you change the pants baby."

"um i uh only wear it home."

"Only for me you mean."

"No."she started blushing real bad she looks so cute.