Chapter 31

[Adrian POV]

"Don't go baby. I can't lose you again. "

I was literally losing it as I held her lifeless body in my arms kissing her everywhere. She had blood coming from her head . How can somebody do this to her.

She's so sweet, smart, loving and caring for everyone why would any one hit her. My shirt was off me trying to stop the blood from her head . I was crying and thinking to hard I didn't even know when the ambulance and the police got here.

"Sir we need you to let go."

"No. I promised her I wouldn't let go I can't let go I'm never letting go. Please don't take her away from me."

"Sir we need to get her to the emergency room."

"I said no! I'm not letting her go on her own. I gotta be there with her."

"Okay just let us take her and you'll be able to go too."

They were about to pick her up but I didn't want them touching her, I wanted to put her on the collapsible wheeled stretcher, myself. I layed her body lightly and kiss her forehead. They strapped her up and wheeled her outside to the ambulance .

And we where on our way to the hospital. On our way there they put IV's on her and other necessities. Who ever did this is going to pay for it.

We finally arrived at the hospital and they strolled inside with her asking for help right away. The whole time I was right behind them until one of the doctors told me to wait in the waiting room.

"No! I can't let her be alone I need to be by her side "

"Mr. Parker. We need you to wait."

The security guard said.

"No! I won't let her go alone." I really want to punch this man this instant. Where did he came from.

"Mr. Parker if you don't go seat down and wait you will be kicked out. "

I nodded and slowly made my way to the waiting area.

While waiting I called my parents. Bianca grandpa and grandma and also Khole since I had managed to find her phone number on bianca's phone.

I should've left early when she told me She was alone at the house. I should've protected her. I promised her that I would but I felled I broke the promise. I rub my forehead and walk back and forth waiting for something.

"Adrian!" My mom yelled running up to me.

She instantly hugged me and I hugged her back, with tears coming down my face.

"Mom she's gonna because of me. I messed up mom."

She pulled away from the hug and look at me.

"You didn't know if this was going to happen it's not your fault baby."

"I promised to her that I would keep her safe."

"And you did. You got there in time to notice things before she died. "

"How do you know she didn't die. I might of been to late mom. I might have gotten there to late

She slapped me across the face." Keep your head together Adrian. Do it for Bianca. You understand me."

She informed me with tears also falling out her eyes too.

I looked over at her grandma who was crying.

"Mrs. Mendoza I'm so sorry."

She nodded her head as her husband went to seat down with her. All I'm worrying about is her, just her. I want to know that she's going to be okay.......