7

Bianca pov

Last night when i went to bed i was hard done smiling, he gave me a kiss on the cheek and called me beautiful.

I woke up the next morning feeling tierd i couldn't sleep last night. I Need to stop he would never go for s girl like me.

I got dressed and went to work. When i got to work i punched in and started working right away today I'm working extra hours to pay my light bill and cable bill.

μμμμμμμ

It was now my break i walked to chick fil a to get some lunch. I ordered what i needed and sat down.

"Is that sit occupied."

I looked up at the person that asked and saw it was Adrian to say i wasn't happy to see him was an understatement.

I noticed that same little kid standing behind him while getting a hold of his pants

"Um Sure." He sat down and put the little girl on his lap.

"Your daughter is so cute"

"Thanks but Madison is my niece not daughter."

"Oh sorry."

"It's alright i get that a lot when she's with me."

"Hey Madison my name is Bianca."

"Hi."

"How old are you."

"I'm 4 ." She said while staking up 4 fingers.

"She's so beautiful."

"Just like someone i know. Say thank you Madi."

"Thank you"

"She's kinda shy when she meets new people."

"I can see that."

"So your uh working today i see." I looked down right when i said that because i don't feel fitted with what I'm wearing compared to what his wearing.

"Yea"

"Have you gotten your car back and fixed."

"Um ehm yea." I said while lying i didn't want him to have pitty over me just cause i didn't have the money to pay my car and get it fixed.

"Mhmm so if i walk by Olive Garden today i won't see it."

"Nope."

"Okay."

"Hey do you want to go out tonight, i mean like a friend date not that way, you don't have to have to say yes if you don't want to."

I looked down at my shirt and started rubbing it. I thought he meant date, date. I don't have a chance so why the fuck am i worrying.

"Sorry i can't i'm busy tonight i have extra work hours."

"I just remembered i had extra work hours to maybe when I'm done i can pick you up."

"No that won't, that won't be necessary and it's a waste of gas."

"Gas is never a waste to me."

"Your going to be tierd when you get off work and i don't want to bother."

"It's fine B i don't mind picking you up, i want to and that'll be it."

Fine ugh how he know i was lying about my car being fixed.

"I love your hair "Madison said.

"Thank you i love yours too."

She been on my hair for a while what did she do.

"I'm going to tell mommy i want curly hair like yours."

"If you do get curly hair it going to be hard combing through it or passing a brush through it and it would also be hard to straighten it down.

If i were you i would rather stay with silk shiny black hair." I said while ruffling her hair. She got great hair.

"Well guess i got to go it was so nice meeting you Madison i hope we see each other again."

"Me to Bye Bianca."

"I'll umh see you tonight."

"Yea tonight." He got up from where he was sitting and gave me a hug.

I felt warm and safe under his embrace, it felt so comfortable. He let go and gave me a kiss on the cheek again.

I looked down blush hard as fuck

"Uh bye again." I said feeling nervous.

"Bye."

I walked out of chick fil a and back to Olive Garden.

"Why are you smiling so hard?" khloe said.

Wait khloe?

"When did yo get here?"

"2 Min ago, now don't try to change the subject."

"No reason i just have extra hours today."

"Sure."

She said while walking away backwards doing the my eyes are on you thing.

~~~~~~~~~

I was now at my last table cleaning it, when i heard a horn beeping. Is he here already.

I put the cleaning necessities away since i was done i said bye to Mr. Carl, then walked out the door . I am so tierd i can't wait to get home and sleep.

Adrian got out his car and opened my door for me.

I can open it by myself i know his being a gentleman but i can open the door by myself.

I looked at him and shook my head, then i slide in the car.

"What did i do."

"Nothing i told you i can open it by myself."

"I know but i insisted."

He started the engine and drove off. While he was driving me home we made small conversations i really didn't know what to talk about. Finally arrived at my apartment.

"Thanks for the ride."

"Ehh it was nothing but anytime."

"Well than bye."

"I'll see you tomorrow, i'll come pick you up too."

"My boss gave me tomorrow off ." I lied cause i want to seem need

"Oh okay then I'll come pick you up for our date, i mean our friend date at 8."

"Umh yea sure."

I gave him a kiss on the cheek and jump out the car fast. I was scared of what he was going to to say.

Once i got inside my apartment i took a quick shower than went to sleep.

*********

Sorry for some misspelled words i was in a hurry to finish this chapter, i had to study. But i fixed them.

Madison picture i had forgot to put it up....