Chapter 32

Bianca-

I tried moving my hands but couldn't I tried opening my eyes multiple times but the light was all up on my face. Stupid light. I was finally adjusted to the light and open my eyes I looked around them looked down at my left arm. Why am I in the hospital.

"Ahh your awake Miss. Mendoza.I'm going to run some test to see how your vitals are doing. "

"Baby your awake. Your awake, oh my God, thank you I thought I lost you B."

I managed to smile a small smile. then looked around again. "Why am I in the hospital?"

"A month ago I found you on the floor with a lot of blood coming from your head. I thought I lost you. Baby I love you and promise not to let anything else happen to what is mines."

"Well seems like every thing is good. She will have to stay here for 2 weeks or so. So we can see if anything changes okay."

Adrian nodded to the doctor and then the doctor looked at me. "If you have any pains Miss. Mendoza feel free to call us."

"Mhmm." He walked out the door, then I looked back at Adrian. He got off his seat and lightly but softly kiss my lips. I broke the kiss for air then looked at his wonderful eyes.

"How long have I been here?"

"A month. "

"Wow that's a lot. I'm sorry to have made you scared."

"No I'm supposed to be the one that's sorry. I promised you that I would keep you safe but I failed. "

"Its okay Adrian, you can't always be there when something happens in my life. What ever happen was not your fault."

I really don't remember what happened at all.

He kissed me on my cheek then said. "I have this feeling that it had something to do with me."

"Baby don't worry."

Later on that day my grandma, grandpa , Adrian's parents And Khole had came over. They all talked and laugh about what's been going on since I was gone.

They left around 2:00pm and it was me and Adrian again.

"Adrian your stank"

"I don't smell anything."

"You should go home and take a shower." I said while chuckling and plugging my nose.

"But you didn't say that when I was kissing you now did you."

"Shut up. And go home and take a shower please."

"I don't want to leave you alone."

"Please for me. "

He got up from his seat and shake his head."I'm not stank B I took a shower 6 to 4 weeks ago and I don't want to leave you here alone."

"6 to 4 weeks ago no wonder why you stank." I said while lightly laughing because I can't laugh much it'll hurt if do.

He looked me with a serious face then I stop laughing.

"I'll be fine Adrian I'm in the hospital nobody is going to come in here and do anything.

He looked at me like I've grown 2 heads.

"Just go."

"Okay fine." He kissed me on the cheek. "I love you."

"Love you to now go."

"Okay. Okay, stop rushing me woman."

He left the room and closed the door but came back and open it.

"Don't forget the button__"

"Adrian."

"I just__"

I give him a cold stare and then he gave up.

"Fine I'll go Now."

He walked out the room and closed the door behind him while he was gone I started watching my favorite show secret and lies. I can't believe I've been gone for a whole month. My life just sucks so bad why can't I just die and go with my

I heard a knock on the door I turn my head and noticed it's a nurse.

"Hi Miss. Mendoza my name is Carrie. I came to take some blood so I can do a test to see how your body is doing."

"Um okay."

She walked over to me and took some blood she told me that if I needed anything shes there then she left. I fell asleep moments later.

"Is she okay. "

"She's just sleeping "

I heard voices while sleeping . I decided to just wake up because they would've continue talking. I groggily woke up from my sleep and looked around me. Everyone that I knew and loved was here. They were talking until there heads turned my way.

"Bianca your awake. " my grandma said .

I smilled then nodded my head.

"I'm here grandma its okay. "

"Were so happy your still with us, we thought you left us
" Mrs. Parker said.

"And im happy to be here to with everyone that I love. "

They all came up to me and gave me a hug.

Two weeks later.

"This is the last of the papers to sign then you're good to go Mrs. Mendoza." I finish signing the last paper .

"There. All done. "

"Thank you. And if anything goes wrong please feel free to come back."

I nodded my head and said thank you to the doctor. The doctor left amd it was jsut me and Adrian.

"Come on get in the wheel chair so we can go."

"I'm fine Adrian I can walk."

"I know but yourlegs will feel sleepy since you've been in a coma. "

"I'll show you that I can still walk without that wheel chair. "

"Okay if you say so. "

I got out the bed and slowly got off. I put my foot on the ground while still seating on the bed, then I got up . my legs wobbled as I tried walking on them. Like I'm taking my first step. Adrian started laughing at me. I looked up at him and gave him a stank face.

"Do you need that wheel chair now."

I slowly shook my head a yes with a pouty face. He got the wheel chait and roll it my way I sat down as fast as I can so I wouldn't fall. While his in the back of me holding the wheel chair he bends done and gave me a kiss on the forehead.

"I love you B."

"I love you too. "