Chapter 11

Adrian pov

When I got back from my mom's house I walked through my door and smelled something good cooking.

I I'm so going to get use to this.

"What you cooking beautiful. "

"As my thank you I'm making Chicken Teriyaki & Ginger Rice."

I walked in the back of her and put my arms around her waist she jumped a little.

"it's okay it's okay I'm not going to do anything. And I told you moving in with me was enough of payment and enough thank yous ." I said while bringing her in closer to my body.

"I - Yes I know but since I did it already no take backs. "

My manhood was getting excited.

"Welp ." she said while moving away from our connection. "I'm gonna get the drinks so we could start eating cause I'm starving. I pass my hands through my hair and sigh. She always having an excuse when we get close I guess she doesn't feel the same way.

" Yea I'm starving too. "

"Well than take a sit Mr. Parker."

I love it when my first and last name rolls out her mouth.

"Okay miss Mendoza."

She gave gave me a nice cute smile. Hmm I can't wait to taste that food.

"Your dinner is now served. "

" Thank you. "

I took my fork and tasted the chicken and the rice that shut tasted good as fuck it reminds me of my mom's cooking. She sat down next to me and started eating.

"So..."

"oh this shit is good as fuck, you can cook girl. "

"Thank you boy."

I chuckled to myself.

We made light conversation while eating dinner. Are likes and dislikes, she told me she hates shopping. I was confused on that part because what girl doesn't like shopping. I decided to clean the dishes through argument.

I told her to go take a shower or bath and get ready for bed cause she looked very tierd.

I like this girl so much I just don't know the words to describe what I feel just from thinking about her making my groan hard as fuck.

I was now done with the dishes I walked up the stairs and walked to my room. I finished taking a shower I put on my calvin Klein boxers and no shirt cause I didn't feel like putting one on. .

I heard two knocks on my door.

"Come in. "

"Hey i-"

"Bianca? Bianca? Bianca? "

She looked anywhere else but me.

"Um sorry I came to say goodnight and thanks again."

"No problem. Have a good night sleep"

"Uh yea you um too. "

She hit her head on the wall while walking out the door.

"Fuck that hurts."

"OH shit Are you okay."

"Y-yea I'm uh I'm fine"

"Your sure let me go get you and ice pack. "

I walked her down stairs to the kitchen to get an ice pack.