5

Adrian pov

At least she accepted my ride because I've noticed that everytime we meet and I want to start a conversation she gives an excuse or she would sometimes try to avoide me .

She was still beautiful even though she had her wet work clothings on. I know I said I didn't want to date anymore but change of plans.

I was about to take a shower until I heared the door bell ring. I walked to the door and opened it but I wish I never did.

"What do you want Tiffany."

" Well hi to you to Adrian ."she whispered seductively.

"Get to the point already why are you here."

"I've missed you munchie what now I can't come visit." she mumbled as she poke out her bottom lips.

"Let me guess every since you did what you did well no Tiffany, you can always come visit." I siad noting the sarcasm, Which made her smile drop.

"Now bye because I surely don't let my ex's come to my house."

"Adrian please I didn't mean to do what I did. I.. he forced me to and he basically blackmailed me."

"Well like I said before you should've talk to me about it before you did it now bye."I told her, but she was still standing in front of my door step.

"Come on you know you want me back." She said while grabbing my manhood and rubbing it. It felt good but I'm not going to let her get to me, I grabbed her hands and took it of my manhood.

"You little slut. You need to get your life straight, and check yourself, plus don't ever come to my house anymore ." I closed the door on her shocked face. And I heard her yelling nonsense.

"It's not over Adrian, I love you and I'm going to get what I want and when I want it!" She yelled.

I walked to my bathroom took a nice long warm shower. Then went to bed. I flipped and turned but I couldn't sleep I kept on thinking about Bianca, fuck I don't even know her and I'm feeling hard just from thinking about her.

those plump lips how much I would like to feel those on my lips, and that ass how badly I want to sla- stop it Adrian you don't even know her and I bet she wouldn't even let you touch her ass.

She's so shy and innocent that just made me harder. I got up from the bed and went to the bathroom to take another shower. "Bianca look what your doing to me, my manhood won't go down not even with cold water." I felt stupid talking to myself right now. There's nothing else to do. And It's 10 o'clock what hoe can I call.

I walked back inside my room with a towel rapped around my waist. I picked up my phone to call that Brittany girl I had met at the club.

"Hello" she picked it up at the first ring.

"You want to have fun tonight.

"Oh yes papi I do, I'm coming over in 16 min"

I cut off the phone and watched some tv till she get here. 14 min later I heard a knock at the door.

I open the door and she enter my house and dropped the rob that was on here.

"Oh yes" I picked her up, pin her to the wall and press my lips on hers hungrily she wrap her legs around my waist as I walked to my room and drop her on my bed I took out a condom from the drawer and put it on. I add two fingers inside her cunt and then added another one throbbing them in and out .

"Ahh fuck oh yea daddy!"

I took my finger out and put my dick in her pussy. I started slow but then expanded.

"You like that bitch"I question the blonde haired slut in front of me.

"Oh yea give me more" she moaned

I went in deeper.

"Ahh! Fuck! I like that!" she yelled.

She turned us over so she could be on top she got off my dick and started doing her job. She lick the tip of my dick than started sucking it. Fuck that feels good. I grabbed her by her hair and made her go deeper. Fuck yea that shit felt great. You could tell she wasn't new to this the slut was doing great. We where now done. It was time for her to go.

"Get your stuff and get out." Here's 1,000 bucks.

"What the fuck jerk you weren't good in bed anyways."she said, but I could careless because a few minutes ago she was asking for more.

"Well a min ago you were calling me daddy and asking for more, now weren't you." I walked out my room I pick up her rob and throw it at her.

"Now go and get out " I said sternly while pointing at the door.

"Fuck you don't ever call me again, I need a better man to pleasure me and one that will let me sleep with him over night."

"Yea yea don't act like you didn't enjoy it, now go."

I opened the door for her and she walked out as fast as she can. I closed the door behind her and went back inside my room to clean it up. I took the condom off the bed then threw it in trash. Next I took the sheets and walked downstairs went to my laundry room and put the sheets on the dirty clothings bucket.

I went back inside my room added new sheets than went to bed. I closed my eyes to sleep. But my mind went back to Bianca again Oh my fucking god. What is wrong with me?

¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥

I woke up to a knock on my door. What do people want early this morning. The person kept on knocking and ringing the door bell. I slide off my bed and walked to the door.

"What do you fu-"

When I open the door I saw my mom standing in front with a small smile.

"Hi mom"

"Hey baby."she said while walking in .

"You look so tierd and skinny have you been eating lately and sleeping."

"Yes mom I've been sleeping "

"You didn't answer my first question."

"Yes mom I've been eating."

"Talking about food I brought you breakfast. "

She handed me a bag , I love my mom so much she's my everything before my dad.

"Your sister is having her 4th child next week." Well damn that man keeps on making my sister pop babies how many does he want 100.

"How many kids does she have now 10?" I asked.

"Shut up your sister does not have 10 kids and you know that now stop playing."she mumbled as she hit me in the back of my head.

"When are you gonna give me some grand kids by the looks of it I'm not getting any younger, your over here talking about how your sister is having to many kids but you got nothing."

"Yea, yea mom I know. And no kids I'm not ready yet I'm to young and there is no girl out there that is loyal."

"There are some good women out there your just not searching in the right place." she replied

"Okay I get it now can we not talk about this." I am really getting aggravated. I'm tierd of all this baby talk I can't even take care of my niece how am I going to take care of one little thing.

°°°°°°°°°°°°°

My mom left around 11 I called Brandon and asked him if he and Darren wanted to hangout today.

We went to the park to play some basketball but Darren brought his little 3 year old along . When I asked if Darren wanted to hangout I didn't say bring little Darren along too. So now we were just walking because of Darren's ass.

While walking i noticed Bianca sitting down on a banch by the lake.

"Hey guys y'all keep walking I'll catch up later okay"

"Where are you going Dri."

"I'm going by the lake."

"Iight see you later."

I left them and started walking towards the lake.