Chapter 19

Bianca pov

I woke up to see Bianca on my arm, her head on my chest and our feet tangled up with the blanket.

I love this girl so much if I ever lose her I would lose myself to, I don't know what I would do without her. She looks so cute.

She stirred a little and wrinkle her nose. Her eyes flutter while she tries to get adjusted to the sun.

"Good morning beautiful."

She cover her eyes embarrassed and shy.

"M-moring."

I kissed her lips lightly. And then she pull away.

"I um I gotta go u to uh the bathroom."

She said stammering through her words.

"For what" I said kissing down her neck.

"I-"

"You what."

I kiss down her chest since she didn't have anything on from last night, I rubbed her breast with one hand and sucked on the other.

"A-adr"

"Yes baby."

"You need to go to work. And I need to go to work to."

She said while sucking in Long breath with her back arched.

"Work can wait."

"Adrian, stop we I need to go to work."

She said while pulling away from me.

"Okay"

She got off the bed and started limping for the bathroom that ass though.

"You need help baby."

"No I don't I'm fine I can walk properly."

I walke up to her so I could help her.

"I did a great job last night huh."

She punched me and limps further to the bathroom. I laughed to myself. This girl is something else.

"I love you."

She didn't reply.

I walked inside the bathroom since she didn't locked it and I saw her sitting on top of the toilet looking out in space.

"What's wrong Bianca."

I was now scared that I broke a bone or something.

I kissed her cheeks lightly and I saw one tear roll down her cheek.

"Baby what's wrong."

I looked up at her confused.

"I can't feel my legs at all, there hurting so badly I don't even think if that's normal when people finish having sex and I had sex before married how do I know you wont find someone better and leave me ."

This is the first time she ever cried and I feel like this is all my fault.

"Bianca. Baby since you new to this your legs are going to be sore it's very normal. I'm sorry that it hurts that bad. But I can tell you that I didn't regret you losing it to me makes me feel special and I'm really happy you lost your virginity to me and don't you ever think that I will leave you I love you and your the most beautiful girl I have ever met and going to be my last and only girl that I ever met baby I love you."

She looked up at me with a small smile. And kissed me .

"Now lets get you in the tub so you can take a warm bath it'll help the soreness a little okay."