Chapter 13

Adrian pov

"I um I think we should go now, don't you think so." She said looking nervous as fuck right now who am I kidding I asked to early.

"I'm sorry , I'm sorry I wasn't thinking I shouldn't have and yea it is time to go to that dinner."

As I was still on the other island chair she got up from hers and walked out the kitchen. Why did I let that out I know I've been thinking about asking her but not now.

Its to early, I got up from my chair and walked to the front door and found her waiting there for me. Now i brought awkwardness between us.

We entered the car and drove off to k restaurant. The whole ride there was quiet, not the comfortable one but the tension one. Maybe once we reach the restaurant she'll start talking to me again, no I can't do this anymore .

"Bianca you don't have to give me an answer right away, I could wait for as long as you want."

She just looked at me and gave me one of those dupe smiles.

"Bianca I'm asking you out because I like you I like you very much I can't stand a day without thinking about you, everytime when I see you I get happy I wake up in the morning happy just from thinking about you or seeing you, I feel so different ways that I've never felt when I'm around anyone not even the girl I had dated. When I talk to you, hear your laugh, and see you smile. It just makes me buoyant, you are prepossessing, precipitant, and comical, you are just extraordinary. Just please give me a venture I promise you won't penitence it."

She looked at me with a broad eyes and acknowledgment. I looked at her with upbeat. The other cars were pumping their horns at us but I could care less. She leaned in colliding our foreheads.

She smiled at me than said okay|wait did i apprehend her right.

"Wait what."

"I said yes I'll give you a chance." She said while grinning at me.

She said yes she said yes I grasped her cheeks moving her closer and caught her lips with mines. I'm so glad we had bumped into each other that day. I slowly parted our lips .

"I promise you, you won't regret makeing this decision."

"I hope I didn't ." she mumbled to herself but I still heard her anyways.

"You won't promise." I said pecking her lips.

∆∆∆∆∆

We were now at the restaurant eating our dinner, talking, and laughing until some girl came up to our table.

"You are a hot shot here's my number call me."

You have got to be kidding me don't she see me with someone having dinner.

"Excuse you I'm having dinner I would like it if you would pick that piece of paper up from our table and walk away."

"Whatever, this thing right her can't give you anything good like I can."

Bianca was about to get up and go ham on her ass I touched her arm telling her no.

"This thing you are talking about is his girlfriend and she can do more than your ass can now if you would get your raggedy ass out my face before I escort you out myself.

I was shocked I didn't know she had that in her damn I like this girl. I wonder what else she can do when she ain't shy or nervous. Stop it Adrian. I said to myself, why am I talking to myself. The girl walked away looking pissed as fuck.

"Damn." I said looking at her with a huge smile.

"What?" She said looking uncomfortable.

"Nothing , its just that I didn't know you had that in you."