Chapter 22

Bianca Pov.

As he slide on to me with one thrust I cry out cause it still hurts just like the first time.

"Baby your okay. "

I nodded my head a yes. I Thought people always say it gets better the second time.

"Do you want this baby." I can't keep on teasing him and we made love once even though it hurted I don't want him thinking that I didn't like it the first time.

I nodded my head and waited for him to begin thrusting but I was getting impatient.

"Tell me that you want me. "

"Uh yes I want you so badly."

He needs to stop teasing me.

"How badly do you want this. " he said smirking

" So badly I want you to fuck me up. "

"Sexy I love the sound of that."

After what seemed like forever he moved at a steady pace. With his manhood deep inside me he grunts and we both moan in unison this could never felt any better with his rough thrusts. Nothing in the world mattered anymore it was just me and him.

"Mhm harder please I want more. " I moaned.

"Say my name." He commands in a low husky, lusted voice.

"Adrian. "

"No baby. Say my name louder" he said thrusting deeper everytime.

"Adrian!. " I scream.

He slapped my ass and picked up his pace.

"This is for you teasing me for 2 months. It hurts but it was pleasurable.

"Ahh fuck!" I said screaming because it felt so darn good. The only thing you could hear was the rhythm of our colliding bodies, The sound of the headboard against the wall and our breaths. My hands made their way to his back as I dug my fingers on his delectable skin.

The fireworks exploded in my body and I was craving for more as he went faster and deeper.

He lowered his head and gave me a kiss I hear the sound of of his intense breathing. I moan louder yet he grunts and groaned as well as he thrust in me harder.

"Fuck Adrian!" he crosses my arms over my head and firmly holde it there as his speed accelerated, His making my body go crazy.

I loudly moan when those electric shocks trigger all over my body and in a quick one thrust we both cum over and over again making the sheets wet on the bed.

I arch my back at the sensation. Adrian let out a groan with his member still inside me and delicately kissed my lips then my neck.

"I love you so much and I don't ever want you leaving my side no matter what B. "

I smiled up at him. And said

"I would never leave you I love you so much."
......................
We are now laying down from round three. My head on his chest hearing his low breaths.

"That was crazy. " He said chuckling.

"Very." I said giggling.

"I got to say baby I underestimated you I didn't know you had the freaky side of yours."

He said that cause in the second round I took control. And just cause he said freaky side that don't mean I sucked his dick I am not that type of woman that's just plain revolting, nauseating and repulsive.