Chapter 18

Bianca pov

"Baby its going to be okay. Now calm down."

Is he crazy his father already doesn't like me how am I suppose to calm down.!

"Adrian how about we do this another time I'm not ready."

"It's to late for that now." He said while parking in his parents drive way. The house was beautiful and big. I was now getting really scared. Adrian turned my face around to look at him. A gave me a kiss calming me down a little.

"My mother is going to love you babe." He said with a big smile I smiled back a small one.

He open my side of the door and wrapped his arm around my waist as we walked to the front of his parents house. He knocked on the door twice and I heard a little kids voice said I got it. The door the open.

"Uncle." The little boy yelled while huging Adrian. The little boy was very cute .

"Hey Luke what's up."

"Nothing you are just on time we were about to eat I'm getting pretty hungry."

"Me to."

"Did you bring this pretty girl for me uncle."

Luke said while grabbing my hand and kissing it. pretty cute he made me giggle with the sloppy little kiss he gave my palm.

"Luke this pretty girl here is mines not yours okay and her name is Bianca."

"Um we can share right." He said making me and Adrian laugh he is a cutie.

"Nope." Adrian said popping the p.

"Aww man."

He said walking back inside me and Adrian walked in Adrian closed the door behind him. My plums we're sweating like crazy I was getting very nervous. Adrian held my hand tightly while we wall further into thr gorgeous house.

"My baby is here." a woman said walking up to us. She was very pretty with black long silky looking hair. She huged Adrian tightly and Adrian huged back. I stood there awkwardly watching them.

"Mom I can't breath."

"Sorry honey I missed you so much. "

"I missed you too."

Its like I invisible she didn't look at me at all. Which made me a little disappointed. Adrian cleared his throat and put his arms around me bringing me closer to him.

"Mom I'd like you to meet my beautiful wonderful girl friend Bianca."

"Hi its nice to finally meet you."I said taking out my hand for a shake.

She gave me her pretty smile then shook my hand.

"Its nice to finally meet Adrian's soon to be wife."

"Mom."

"What its true."

I gave her a small smile.

"Well then come on you too, dinner is served already."

Me and Adrian walked into the dinning room where everyone seated at the table everyone was talking loudly and laughing they are a great family I thought to myself with a smile.

"Everyone Adrian is here were about to start eating let me just go get the drinks."

Everyone looked over our way making me very nervous. A girl that looked to be Adrian sister looked at me from head to toe with a face I couldn't explain, Adrian dad looked at me with disguise.