Chapter 15

Adrian pov

"This is my girlfriend not a damn hoe so don't call her that. And I would greatly appreciate it if you would apologize."

"I'm not going to apologize if she is a fucking hoe I bet shes just dating you because she wants your money.

" Don't fucking talk about her like that ."

"Or what."

"Adrian no. Just leave it alone."

"Yea listen to your hoe."

"No I'm not going to stay her and let him talk about you like that Bianca."

"Oh please even if I kept going your ass wouldn't have down shit."

I walked up to him about to punch his ass but Bianca hold me back before my bald up fist touched his face.

"No DRI his your dad for god sakes."

"Well your my girlfriend and I don't like him talking about you like that."

"Just leave it alone. Punching hitting him is not going to do anything."

"Your a lucky bastered if she wasn't here your ass would've been down by now."

"Even if she wasn't here your ass wouldn't have make a hit even if you wanted to."

That's it. I punched his ass right there. He stumbled back and whipped the blood out his nose.

"You son of a bitch. That's all you got."

"No, but if you want some more from where that came from I am totally willing to give it to you."

He ran up to me and got a lick I hate his ass back.

"Y'all two need to stop this is not necessary. " Bianca said, trying to separate us. While doing that my dad was about to punch me but got her instead. I looked at him with with horror and knocked his ass cold on the ground.

I was helping Bianca off the ground but she pushed my hand. And got up herself .

She walked away from me and into the house. I looked at my dad to see him walking to his car. Bitch ass nigga.

I walked inside the house to and closed the door behind me.

"Bianca I am sorry. I didn't like how he was talking about you."

"But hitting him made things worse DRI."

"I'm sorry that I wanted to stand up for my girlfriend because I didn't want my father saying shit like that to her."

"Fuck you."

"I'm sorry Bianca."

"Why don't you go apologize to him to.

"I'm not apologizing he should be apologizing ."

" Please babe."

I walked up to her and wrapped my arms around her.

"He hit you how can I forgive him."

"I'm okay I don't want to get between you and your father."

"Your important to me B, so it wasn't okay for him to hit."

"Well then if y'all weren't fighting I wouldn't gave gotten hit."

"Well then if you had let me beat his ass you wouldn't have gotten hit. I said me imitating her. She took a long sight and pull away from me.

"Why you gotta make things so complicated."

I laughed at her. She looks so cute when she's pouting.