4

Bianca pov

I'll never go to the club any more. I woke up the next morning feeling tired, when ever Khloe ask me to go to the club again I will say no and that will be my final answer and if she keeps on asking I will kick her out my house.

I looked at the clock and notice it was 7 o'clock. "Oh my god I'm late for work". I darted off the bed and into the bathroom and did my necessities.

When I was done I put on my work clothes and ran out my apartment comlpex and into my car. I started the engine But the stupid car didn't wanna start.

"Come on not today "

"You stupid car work" I said while hitting the car, that's when it started working I drove straight to work. I finally got to work and started working right away.

"BB you got one customer"

Tracy said.

"Okay I'm coming"

When I looked at the table I noticed who it was . It was Brittany.

"Hey Tracy can you take that table for me."

"Sure"

I hate this job. What is she doing here? Does she know I work here? Is she here to aggravate me?
°°°°°°°°
It was now 1 o'clock my break time, I decided that I would go  out the restaurant and to Chick Fil A for lunch.

I finally arrived to Chick Fil A, they weren't busy today and I only had 20 dollars I walked up to the cash register and ordered what I needed. After ordering I went to a table and sat down to eat my food.
While eating my lunch and since I was facing the door I saw him walked inside Chick Fil A. Is this man following me. I put my hands in front of my face a little hoping he wouldn't see my face.

"Hey Bianca."

I looked up to see a little girl with him that might of been his daughter.

"Hi "

"Do you want to have lunch with me and this little cute one here." He said while picking up the little girl she looked like she was about 3 or 4.

"I-uh got to go"

"Did I say something wrong."

"No no it's time for me to get back to work my break is over."

"Oh well hope we can have lunch another time"

I picked up my trash and threw it away then walked out Chick Fil A.
°°°°°°°°°
It was around 8 o'clock right now there wasn't much to do at work today after a long day it was time for me to leave so I walked out of Olive Garden and went to my car.

I got inside my car trying to start the engine but it didn't want to start. What the fuck is wrong with this stupid car.

I got out the car cause the stupid shit was pissing me off and I kicked it. But that was a dumb idea I hit my foot really hard while kicking the stupid car "Fuck Ahhh!!" I yelled out of pain I was getting aggravated.

"Getting mad at the car and kicking it won't make it work you know." somebody said behind me.

This is so embarrassing for me ugh I hate my life.

" I know it won't but it was a try." I said while looking down.

"I would look at it for you but it's to dark to see anything inside the hood of the car."  I looked up to notice it was Him again, okay now this dude is really creeping me out.

"Well somewhat thank you." I told him.

"I can give you a ride, That is if you want to get a ride from me."

"Uh no I'll catch the bus, but thanks for the offer anyways."

"I will not forgive myself if I leave you here, and let you walk just to catch the bus; when I can give you a ride."

"I'm a grown woman I can handle myself, I can walk to the bus stop and catch the bus."

I locked my car door and started speed walking to the bus stop, But my hope was up once I heard a thunder when I was close to the bus stop.

I finally got to the bus stop and it started raining. Really why does my life gotta be so terrible. I asked myself

Adrian was in his car laughing. " Do you still want that ride it's still available."

"No I'm fine."I told him.

The rain got harder ugh. I don't even know him, I don't want to ride a car with a stranger, but I have no choice.

Why god why must I be torture so much. I have done nothing wrong my whole life. I've been a good girl, well except for the cursing.

I walked to his passenger car door he open it from the inside for me to enter. I slide on the sit looking straight ahead. I can feel his eyes googling at me, which in return made me feel really nerves.

"What?" I asked, taking a glance his way than looked done at my feet.

"Oh nothing at all. it's just that you didn't tell me your addresses so I could drive you home."

"You could uh just drop me off by the cafe on Wilmington street then I'll walk from there."

I didn't want him to see the shabby apartment I live in that would be discomposing.

"Nonsense it's raining real hard I don't have anywhere to go that's really important and I wouldn't mind driving you all the way home."

You know what I don't care what he thinks about where I live. His opinion don't matter.

"Woodcreeck is where I live." I said with as much confidence that I have but still didn't look at him.

He didn't say anything and just started driving. He kept on looking at me once in a while when his on a red light at a stop sign and while his driving. And I was blushing because it felt weird and I was nerves.

"So Woodcreeck huh."

Why did he say it like that. My apartment might be raggedy but it's better than staying on the streets.

Just because might have good payment and maybe have a big house that don't give him any right to jugde me, I hate people with money.

"Oh um yea woodcreeck."I finally said.

He finally reached my apartment.

"Uh thank you for the ride."

"Anytime."

"Since you don't have your car for tomorrow I can come pick you up so I could drop you off to work I mean that is if you want me to."

"I'm off tomorrow so that won't be necessary but thank you for the offer."

"Well than maybe next time."

"Uh um y-yea sure."

We sat there looking at each other until I broke eye contact and looked at my hands while rubbing my work outfit. I'm so nerves right now.

I cleared my throat.

"Bye and thank you again."I got out the car and closed the door, and begin walking to my door without looking back. Once I reached my door I unlocked it and walked inside.

Why am I so nerves when I'm around him? I asked myself.

I walked to the bathroom and took a shower.

Doesn't he go for rich or model body girls with good looking ass, boobs, face just everything that makes a girl perfect. Which is not me.

I went to bed and fell asleep right away.

££££££££££££

Comment to tell me how I'm doing on this story or to tell me if I misspelled something. Thank you for reading.