Chapter 28

Bianca pov

"Adrian let my wrist go your hurting me!"

"Why were you all upon that man with these clothings on Bianca, I give you some fucking time. I called you and you never pick up; I left you voicemails and messages. Yet You never call me back to tell me where you were and if you were safe, you got me so fucking worried. And now I see you all upon some man like you lost your damn mind, I thought you wanted a damn alone time not an alone time to be dancing on some fucking stranger!" He yelled letting my wrist go with force.

"If I really had lost my mind I wouldn't have noticed the blonde hair bitch that was all up on you. So I don't see what the fucking problem is, with me being on other guys. Don't fucking come here grabbing my wrist and yelling at, isn't your blonde bitch waiting for you inside."

"My friends wanted me to stop worring about you missing so they made me come here and made that girl dance for me it's not like I was fucking enjoying it I told them not to and if you had kept on spying on me you would've notice that I pushed the slut away from me and we didn't even do anything. so stop being fucking ignorant and talk to me before you assume things goddamit."

"Oh so now I'm being ignorant you know what I don't have time for your ass Adrian, everytime I see you with some bitch you keep on making excuses I don't even know if I can trust what you say anymore. And maybe your ass should stop assuming things to, now I'm over it I don't have time to be standing here aruging with you about petty shit...

"I was just trying to make you see how I felt when you are letting a girl touch whos suppose to be my boyfriend. I don't want to keep arguing about this stupid shit you be doing and this is not the life I want in the future. "

"So what are you trying to say. Huh."

I took a deep breath and look away from him. "I'm sorry Adrian were so different this just won't work out."

"Your just saying that because your mad and I can understand but don't give up on our great relationships."

I scoff at his word choose great. What great relationship. I shook my head and started walking away. He grabbed my wrist without force this time and brought me close to him.

"Baby don't do this." He said lifting my chin up with his thumb so I can look at him.

"I really Love you Bianca. I'm sorry. And you leaving is gonna kill me because I don't wanna keep on living thinking how much I lost the best girl of my life. Please don't make this over for us. Please baby."

This is so headache. The first relationship I had ever had and I don't know what to do right now. Ugh.

"I gotta go my friend is probably wondering were I went off to."

"Yea sure. Can you atleast tell me who your living with right now."

"Her name is Khole. Now I have to go, Bye . "

He kissed my cheek full of tears and let me go. I don't know when I started crying. I whipe my eyes and walk back inside the club, I look to where our table was but Khole wasn't there.
I really don't want to be here any longer. So she better hurry up with whom ever or where ever she is....
*****
Its been three weeks now since I talked to Adrian. His always calling texting and leaving voicemails but I'm not ready I'm still indignant from what had happen that other week . I have two jobs because I'm trying to buy a new apartment.

I've finally finished my online classes, I'm graduating three more weeks. I can't Wait!. I'm going to be working as a nurse in the best hospitals in California.

Khole has met this nice green hazle eye boy she's dating. I've also been getting sick a lot but it's normally headaches and stomaches.

My doctor said there's nothing to worry about it's just stressed and that I need to eat more because I haven't been eating lately. I was at the store doing some grocery shopping when I hit someone . I looked up and it was him.