2

Bianca pov

"Have a goodnight Bianca and thanks again for the help."

"You too, Mr. Carl, and your welcome again."

I said to my boss while walking out the front door, and I was the last one to leave work today because I wanted to help Mr. Carl with organizing some food supplies.

I got on my raggedy car and drive to the store because there is nothing to cook at my apartment, and I'm famished. I didn't eat anything yesterday or the day before yesterday. What day was that? Oh, yea, Tuesday!

I walked into Ream's Grocery Store. I got a cart and started pushing it. I still got that 100 bucks from the customer I had on Wednesday.

After getting the things I needed, I strolled along the first short line I saw to pay for my groceries.

The lady checked all my things. They weren't much. The price was only 79 dollars. I only had the hundred dollar bill with me, so I just hand that to her, and she gave me my change afterward. I put the cart away and walked out of the store with the bags on my hand.

While walking to my car, this man bumped into me and made me drop all my groceries.

"I'm so sorry I should've watched where I was going," he said while helping me pick up my groceries.

"Um no, it's uh fine. I should've watched where I was going too "

"No, I'm supposed to be apologizing I was on my phone. I wasn't supposed to be walking towards the grocery store; I was heading towards the bar. So it's my fault."

"Well, then I uh should be going."

"Yea, me too, this stomach is not going to get full by itself," he said as he taps his stomach on top of that beautiful looking suite of his.

I looked done and snickered.

"Well, then, thank you for helping me pick my groceries up."

"Hey, it was nothing."

"Well then, bye."

"Do you need help on putting the groceries in your car because I'd  be more than welcome to help" I stated

"No, I'm good, but thanks for the offer."

"Well I tried," he said, smiling

I gave a small smile back and walked away as fast as possible because I was getting nervous.

When I arrived at my apartment, I cooked Grilled Lemon-Orange Chicken with brown rice. After I finished cooking, I walked to my somewhat one furniture and a little flat screen tv in my living room to watch Jane The Virgin.

Once I finished eating, I walked to my compact kitchen. I cleaned my dishes and walked back to the living room to spend watching my favorite show.

The show finished around 10. I walked to my bathroom took a long shower; after that nice shower, I put on a bra and a Walmart boy short, then went to bed, and I fell asleep right when my head hit that pillow.

*********

The next morning I woke up, I took a quick shower to be late for work. After deciding that shower, I got dressed in my work attire, and I grabbed my keys and phone then walked out to my car.

I went to Dunkin Donuts before I go to work to get me some breakfast.

"Welcome to Dunkin Donuts. How may I help you."

"Hi, can I get the sausage egg and cheese with the vanilla bean coolatta

"That'll be 12.00."

I paid her and was about to take a seat to wait for my order until I bumped into someone. When I looked up, it was the same man from yesterday. Ugh, come on.