Chapter 40

Bianca-

It's been 9 months now since our wedding in Hawaii. I and Adrian are doing great, the baby is developing great and right now I'm at the hospital cause I'm due.

"Baby just relax okay. And do as the doctor say."

"How about your ass just relaxes and stop holding my hands so tight."

Adrian smiled and he lowers the grip on my hands.

"Okay, Mrs. Parker in the count of three you need to push... One, two, three."

"Ahh. God, I can't Do this I can't do this Dri"

"Yes, you can honey you can do it." I didn't even believe in himself because I notice him sweating. With a tear, that rolls down his cheek.

"No. Dri I can't I'm tired I just can't." I don't even know how long I been pushing I lost count on the 3rd one.

"Come on Mrs. Parker. One, two_"

"Ahhh!".

This is so hard I feel like I'm going to die.

"Baby take deep breaths to take deep breaths," Adrian said as he pecks my forehead.

Okay, I can do this I can do this.

"Ahh. Fuck."

"I see the head. Come on Mrs.Parker you can do it."

I took breaths after breaths. "Ahh!!"

"Great job Mrs. Parker you made a beautiful baby girl" I smiled and closed my eyes.

"You did it. You did it, baby. " Adrian vocalized excitedly as he kisses my lips over and over again.

I nodded my head and lightly close my eyes. "Your Okay baby," Adrian asked.

"I'm tired that is all."

"Mr. Parker do you want to cut the cord." I heard the doctor said as I lightly asked him.

"Yes. Is my wife okay." Adrian asked concerned

"Yes, sir she's fine. She's just tired" the last thing I heard as I close my eyes and went to a peaceful sleep.

..........

"She's so cute mommy." I heard Madison say.

"She sure is handsome. I'm proud of You brother." Adrian's oldest sister happily announced.

"Thanks. And obviously, I would make a beautiful child I mean look at me and look at my wife."

I smiled and looked around the room to see everyone, Adrian's dad, his brother, and Adrian's friend standing up since there isn't a lot of chairs.

"Cocky much." Adrian's dad said which made everyone laugh including me.

"Hey baby your awake." Adrian utter as he walks over the bedside with our baby on his hands. He bends down and kisses my lips slowly.

"Come on lovers there are little kids here." Adrian's little brother vocalized

Adrian pulled away and said shut up. To his brother

"I didn't pick the name yet I wanted to wait till you woke up. But the doctor said everything is fine with her, she is 8Ibs and 5oz," he told me as he hands me our little bundle.

"That's great." I smiled up at Adrian.

"I'm proud of you BI knew you could do it." my grandma said happily.

"Thank you, grandma," I said as I touch my baby's face with my thumb. She was so cute and small with those glowing eyes looking up at me.

"Well, we all should get going. We will come to visit tomorrow."