Chapter 38

Bianca-

I looked at Adrian and he looked at me.

"So. Are you okay with The result." he asked me.

"Yea I'm fine with it." I can't believe I'm pregnant. I'm going to be a mother it's So soon but I'm gonna have to get along with it. My migraines started again because I'm thinking to much of this.

"B come here."

I walked up to Adrian and he wrapped his arms around me and hug me tightly. He kissed my forehead once then twice reassuring me that it's okay.

"Look at me."

I look up at him with tears coming down my face.

"You will be a great mother don't worry about it and I can understand that the wedding and your new job is a lot but just relax. Okay don't think to much of it I don't want Your migraines coming."

"Its already here." I murmured.

"Okay baby go lay down and I'm going to make some tea for you."

I let go of Adrian's waist And bend down on the toilet and puke. Adrian came in the back of me and rub my back good thing my hair is in a ponytail a messy one if I may add.

He walked to the tub and turn on the water. "Take a warm bath before we leave Okay." he took his phone out and look at the time.

"What time is it?" I asked him as I get up from the floor and brush my teeth twice.

"Its 10:50, you have enough time. I'm going to go make the tea."

I nodded my head and start undressing myself. But got stopped by him as he started undressing me himself. He took my shirt off and slowly kiss me from my neck down to my shoulders. I let out a low shaky breath, as he continue and unclasp my bra he drop wet kiss then he stopped when he was about to go to my breast. I look at him confused on why'd he stop he chuckled and shook his head.

"Maybe next time. Go take a bath."

"Okay."

I got inside the tub took my hair out the messy ponytail and slid under the warm water. I got back up And soap myself. Once I finished I got out the water And dry myself and make my way to the room I looked on the bed everything is packed and there was an outfit on the bed for me to wear I smiled and pick it up so I can put it on.

"I didn't know what you wanted to wear so I just choosed the grey sweatpants, the half shirt thingy and blazer " He was holding Aug on his hand. Which might be the tea.

I chuckled and look down at my shirt. "Its called a crop top. And thinks the outfit is really comfortable."

I put my damp deeped curled hair in a messy ponytail. And look at him he was already looking at me.

"What?"

"Nothing. I'm just glad that you'll be the mother of my first child."

I wasn't ready. But it happened so I just gotta take what life brings me. At least I'm having a child with the man I love. I smiled and walk up to him.

"I love you. Even if I'm not ready I'm happy that I'm having a child from the man I love." I kissed him then pulled away. "Now let's get this bags down the stairs so we can be on the road to the airport." I said excitedly.

He kiss my forehead hand me the cup. "Drink your tea and I'll go put the bags downstairs it's just two and your purse so you can just relax."

"Adrian I'm pregnant not dying. I can help to"

"I know my mom told me not to let you lift heavy objects."

"You told your mom already?"

He ran his hands through his hair and shrug his shoulders." I kinda did. I wanted to know what you should or shouldn't eat and I wanted to know how we can stop the throw up so we wouldn't postpon the wedding."

"Adrian it's to early."

"Bianca I just wanted to make sure you and the baby is alright."

I relaxed and drunk the tea cause I didn't want My migraines coming again.

"Baby I just care about you a lot and I hate seeing you nausea my mom told me that we should go

Skipping to the wedding day.

I can't believe it, I'm getting married. And I'm getting married to the man I love, I never thought this day would come. I mean I never thought I would get married not even to a man like him. I mean I didn't have any thing great in my life but he didn't care. I was scarred to get close to him because I've heard so much about relationships gone bad that I was afraid to try it. But he prove to me that not all man's are bad. I love this guy and I'm having his child. I smiled to myself and look at myself in the mirror, the dress really looked good on me if I say so myself.

"I can't believe my granddaughter is getting married I'm happy for you sweetheart." My grandma mused with a large smile to her face from ear to ear. I smiled at her and kiss her cheek.

"Thank you grandma."

"You look great in that dress." Mrs.Parker said with excitement in her voice.

"Thank you. Mrs. Parker."

"Please call me mom. If Its not a problem with you."

"No. Not at all mom." she's been really nice to me since the first day I met her so I would not have a problem on calling her mom. I cover My hand over my mouth and quickly walk to the bathroom. I bent down to the toilet and puke my guts out. Come on not on my wedding day. Mrs.Parker came with a smile on her face and gave me items to clean my mouth.

"My, My, that little one in there is going to be trouble." Mrs. Parker said.

When Adrian had told Mrs.Parker/Mom about me being pregnant she told everyone and now everyone in the family knows.

"You have no idea"

While she was looking at my wedding dress to see if it was okay a knock came to the door..

"Are you okay. And it's time to go your grandpa is here."

"I'm fine and I'm coming."

Oh God I'm freaking out right now. It's time to go. It's time for me to be Bianca Parker.

Finally I'm almost done with this book just 2 chapters left. Please read my other story Meeting Mr. Anderson You might also like it too. I'm going to start a new book named The New Boy. If you'd like please support that one to