Chapter 29

Adrian POV.

We talk and laugh for our lunch/ picnic time. Like we never had those arguments. Bianca shows me the true meaning of love and I wouldn't ever want to lose her or those meanings. Oh god I'm going to soft.

I want to marry her, have kids with her, I want us to grow old together, have annyoing grandchildren. I want to be there for her when she's sick or having hard times. I want us to be together on whatever life brings.

"Hey. All jokes aside, I'm really sorry about what had happened between us these weeks. And I'm sorry for hurting you in any conditional or unconditional way I hurt you. I miss you being next to me every morning when I wake up. I can't even sleep knowing that your not by my side. This is the first time I've ever went so crazy over a girl. I really love you B."

She looked down at the grass and fiddle with her shirt. I noticed a tear roll down her cheeks. I moved closer to keep her in comfort.

"Hey, what's wrong?" I interrogated. Lifting her chin with my thumb. So she can look at me.

"I want to love you but I don't want us to keep arguing. I hate being away from your safe arms but your such a jerk at times." She said with a smile. I chuckled and looked down at the most beautiful woman I've ever met.

"I know B and I'm sorry; I promise I'm going to do better. So don't end this for us."

She nodded and looked at me. And I looked back into her wonder brown eyes. I ran my hands over her nice cheeks and whip a tear , I missed feeling her soft skin. It's been three week's and I can not be without her even if my life depened on it. Her hands made their way to my neck she rubbed it lightly while our eyes are still in contact.

"God. Everytime I look into your eyes it makes me want to kiss you."

"Then what's holding you from doing it." She said managing to breath in low sexy breaths when she does. We were now centimeters just one move would make our lips link. She moved closer, as her eyes went down to my lips.

She looked confused and lost. Like she was batteling with kissing me or not. Her soft tender lips slightly brushed against mines making me want to ravish them, as she straddle me her other hands made their way around my neck this time. I could here her soft breathings.

"I'm waiting for your permission." I responded answering her question, that was asked awhile ago. I said brushing my lips against her's this time.

Our lips got closer as she close her eyes she lightly bit my lips. Making me want her lips even more. After what seemed like forever our lips appened. I instantly responded and kiss back. My tongue traced the soft fullness of her lips. Then, I drew back from her lips a little, then reclaimed her lips again but hungrily this time her lips was warm and sweet on mines.

I was kissing her with greed. My hands explored her soft skin. My hands made their way under her shirt feeling her waist and hips. Then i was kissing her chin. Her jaw, my mouth travelled down to the hollow of her throat. Where her plus beat frantically, she shudders from the touch of my tongue. We both were breathing so hard the feeling of her body was so overwhelming.

"Adrian I..." she grabbed my hair gently with her hands.

"Yea..." Slowly and deeply one of my hands traced the outline of her bra.

"Bianca.. you need to.. stop me. We can't do it here." I said between kisses. My tongue licked the sensitive spot behind her ear. I want to take her so badly but I know I can't since we in a public area. We broke the kiss and look at each other in the eye.

"I love you B. " I said as I caress her cheeks. Pecking her lips.

"I-"

"It's okay if your not ready to say it again. " It stang me that she couldn't say it again. But I can understand.