Chapter 14: Pokémon Beastmen

A/N: I will start the Bio's for Love Tyrant: Hated-Love on Sunday to get started, I will also start chapter 1 of the series on the first friday of febuary, meaning this series will be on break for a while. don't worry, BNA: Evo won't be cancelled!

The next day, Nazuna woke up, finding herself in Kyle's bedroom. Michiru and Kyle also woke up, remembering what happened last night(or last chapter if you guys read it).

Nazuna: well, at least we slept with each other.

Michiru: I know, if Kyle knew I became beastman.

Kyle: (sleepy) yeah yeah, I love you both too!

Michiru and Nazuna: we love you too!

*insert Ready to remix*

Everyone got dressed and had some breakfast. Kyle decided to forget his human life and go forward to his beastman life. but he still feels sad and mad about it.

Kyle: I still can't believe my friends are scared of me and Anima city.

Nazuna walked behind him and hugged his back.

Nazuna: don't worry Kyle, if you feel bad about anything, we can do the same thing again. just you and me.

Kyle smiles.

Kyle: ok, you got me.

Nazuna: I also thought we could do something...naughty.

Kyle: woah Nazuna, we're still in the boyfriend-girlfriend zone.

Nazuna: a double got me.

they both laughed.

then Kyle's phone starts ringing. Kyle goes and get it.

Kyle: hello?

Chigau: Kyle, we're ready to do that interrogation against Meteor. heh, he still is a bit dizzy.

Kyle: ok, I'll be at the lobby in a minute.

Chigau: alright.

she then hangs up from her phone.

Michiru: what is it?

Kyle: I have to go to an interrogation against the beastman who tried to kidnap me. and don't worry, Chigau will defend me.

Michiru: I hope so. but just to be safe, I might come also.

Kyle: alright.

Kyle's mind: this will be a long talk.

after getting picked up and drove to the police station, Kyle and Chigau was ready for the interrogation.

Police chief: everything is ready if your ready.

Chigau: thank you.

Police chief: but if anything is wrong, please call.