Kyle Kagemori Bio

Kyle Kagemori is one of the main protagonists for this series. He is a college student, Founder and President of the Beastman Appreciation Society(BAS for short) and older brother to Michiru. he is also the first victim of project: hmn_to_bst(human to beastman).

He is one of the characters in the series that can Mega Evolve into 20 different forms.

Kyle appears to be a young looking male with black hair and brown eyes. he wears anything he likes(pants, t-shirts, socks) and wears black with white stripe shoes. he likes wearing black hoodies.

After slowly turning into a Beastman, He is a Male Tanuki like his Sister, Michiru

After slowly turning into a Beastman, He is a Male Tanuki like his Sister, Michiru. He resembles Michiru, but in a male form. His tail is taller than hers.

 His tail is taller than hers

Personality

Kyle is very Kind, quiet and friendly when it comes to beastman. he also has a loving side to others. but after turning completely into a beastman, he became a bit scared, but he decided to accept his change, like his sister did. if Michiru gets mad or upset at him, he gets a bit upset and gives her sometime.

Personal Info:

Age: 19 (after Michiru's and Nazuna's Accident) 20 (after Michiru ran away) 21 (Current)

Birthday: September 15

Hair Colour: Black (Human) Blue (Beastman)

Specie: Tanuki (Beastman) Human (Formally)

Affiliation: Beastman Appreciation Society (BAS) (formally) Reiwa High School, Reiwa IT Club (formally) Anima City research, The Squark

Occupation: President of BAS (formally) High School student (formally) researcher, IT engineer

Relatives: Miss. Kagemori(Mother), Mr. Kagemori(Father), Michiru Kagemori(Younger Sister)

Statistics

Special Abilities: Shape shifting, Electricity, Mega Evolution(only when he becomes full beastman)

Mega Accessory: Mega Watch

Relationships

Michiru Kagemori: Kyle loves his sister and will do anything to protect her. after she ran away, Kyle did everything to find her and bring her back. 

Nazuna Himawashi: Kyle and Nazuna were dating, but after Kyle found her in her beastman form, he thought she was cute in her beastman form. but after they were both caught, Kyle made a promise to her that if one of them became human or beastman, they will start dating again.

Shirou Ogami: Shirou and Kyle both aren't very sociable with each other.

Aka Fire: Aka and Kyle both are very friendly when they first met in Anima city. they are both very friendly to one another. they both first met when Kyle gave Michiru some time to calm down after she got mad at him.

The Squark: after joining Aka's team of delinquents, Kyle was made leader of the team.

Marie Itami: nothing about their relationship, but they are on ok terms because Kyle knows Marie is a mink.

The Horners: nothing about their relationship but they are all on ok terms.

Barbera Rose: Barbera personally invited Kyle to Anima city to research the beastmen their.

Nina Flip: Kyle likes Nina because of her Beastman form because she looks cute.(it also reminds him of Brionne from Pokémon)

Abilities

Computer whizz: Kyle is very technological on computers.

Shapeshifting: like his sister, he can change any of his body parts to any animals.

Electricity: he can charge up his tail and create electricity that he can use to take and give electricity.

Mega Evolution: allows him to transform into 20 different forms(comparing what Mega stone is in the watch.)

Trivia

Kyle is the only human in Anima city, Until he became beastman.

Kyle wanted to become a Zeraora Beastman, but as blood relatives like his sister, He became a tanuki.

A/N: another series? who am I and what have I done to the real writer? J.K, it's me. I did finish BNA and I love it, especially Michiru! she looks so cute as a beastman!

Up next: Prologue: Old Memories with Michiru and Nazuna!