Chapter 3: A Fiery New Friendship

After Kyle stormed out of the Co-ops, thanks to Michiru yelling at him, he was now wandering through the streets of Anima city.

*Lyricless night running starts playing in the background*

Kyle was walking passed beastmen in their human and beast forms. they didn't bother going to talk to him because he had his hood hiding him.

Kyle: what does Michiru see in me? all I wanted to see her and now she wants me to leave? well I'll show her!

*insert BNA intro*

Kyle was now walking down a darker part of town(which is near Rabbit town). Kyle looked around and thought.

Kyle: this place is a dump!

he then walked into an alleyway that had a fire truck in it. the weird thing is that it had a tarp covering the back of it.

Kyle: well this thing is...unique?

then behind him, a girl wearing a red hoodie walked towards him. she then tapped behind Kyles back.

???: can I help you?

Kyle turned around and was faced by the girl

Kyle: that depends? who cares!

the girl then giggled for a little bit.

Kyle: what's funny?

???: well, you better start begging! your in the bad part of Anima city, and its not a place for human or beastmen.

Kyle looked at her in confusion.

???: I'm just playing around! let me guess, new resident?

Kyle: yeah.

???: Ok, and from me, I'm just a rebel girl, wanting to have fun. I'm gonna hang around with my friend if you want to join, or just call the cops on us!

Kyle: why the cops?

???: One big grudge!

then the girl realised his face

???: hey! are you that human who moved to anima city?

Kyke: lucky guess?

???: ok...whatever!

she then walked into her truck. Kyle then walked up to her.

Aka: oh, and by the way, I'm Aka!

Kyle: I'm Kyle Kagemori!

then they both held hands and shook.

Aka: come on in!

then the fire truck drove out of the alley and drove on the streets of Anima city.