Chapter 15: Fire Fighting Fools

Shiao's Boat house was on the sea. Michiru, Shiao and Nina were testing Kyle again to see how he does underwater in water mode.

Shiao: I don't believe it. he's been underwater for a full hour!

Yu: How? Not even you can do that!

then we go underwater, seeing Kyle in his water form. His dark brown part's has gone blue and his tail has turned into a water propeller.

(this is the water theme, Literally called Underwater)

Then a fish swam up to Kyle with a plastic can holder on it. Kyle took the holder off the fish as it swam away. Kyle then looked at his watch and decided to swim back up again, being greeted by his sister, Nina, Shiao and Yu.

Kyle: so how was I?

Shiao: are you some sort of Super Tanuki or what?

Yu then bows down on her knees.

Yu: I'm never worthy!

Kyle: so I broke a record?

Shiao: You made one!

Michiru: here Kyle, I'll help you up.

Michiru got Kyle onto the boat.

Shiao: well, it's about time to get Nina back home, Sorry.

Kyle: no problem, but you guys really need a boat for yourself.

then the radio went off. Yu goes to it and picks it up.

Yu: hey Aka, what's the problem?

Aka: I need you back to the scrapyard for a meeting, Stat!

Yu: yo, Shiao, did you hear that?

Shiao: well, I'll make a small pitstop next to the scrapyard.

then the boat sailed to the scrapyard.

*Insert Ready to Remix*

Everyone was now at the scrapyard, but Shiao.

Aka: alright everyone, as we got special privacies from the mayor, we can go and get anything we want.

everyone agrees.

Aka: as of that, the fire chief of the Fire department decided to make a deal with us and we can take their old fire boat.

Kyle: well makes scents because you guys really need a boat for your own.

Aka: yeah and also my fire truck...I didn't really brought it, It was stolen first from Rabbit town.

Kyle: how did you get it?

*Flashback a year ago*

Aka was driving her fire truck, but Yu was making raspberry sounds next to Aka.

then Elsa knocked on the door.

Elsa: Aka, you know you can't have that until the full payment is made.

Aka: *Groans* fine, but because we're in business.

Aka was about to get out, but Yu knocked the control's. Aka and Elsa looked at Yu and then the control stick.

Yu: Derp *does a derp face*

then Aka goes to the driver seat again and drives to the sign, making some of the letter's fall off.