Chapter 4: Mega Evolution

the next day, Kyle woke up finding himself in his sisters bed. he remembered Michiru sleeping with his arm last night just before he went to bed.

Kyle went into the bathroom to look at his arm.

Kyle: lets see how bad it's gone now?

he looked at his arm, finding that his arm is going more orange from the elbow.

Kyle: that bad?

just before he was about to leave through the bathroom door, Shirou was behind the door. he dragged Kyle to a corset and put him in there. Shirou closed and locked the door.

Kyle: hey Shirou, what's going on?

Shirou: sorry my friend, but I can't let you go out if your slowly coming a Beastman.

Kyle: what? the person who did this said it's a slow infection!

then Michiru came in to find Shirou infront of the corset door.

Michiru: Shirou? what are you doing?

Shirou: I had to put your brother in the corset to keep him safe.

Michiru: really? that's like the time you put me in there!

Kyle: really? C'mon, let me out!

Shirou: I'm doing this to protect you and Anima city!

Kyle: C'mon! Sis, tell him to let me out!!!

Michiru: sorry, Kyle, I have no control over him!

Kyle kicked the door.

Kyle: I see a lot of reasons why Shirou isn't fun!

Shirou snarled and Michiru giggled at his complaint.

*Insert BNA intro*

Kyle didn't know what to do, so he called Aka. Shirou didn't take his phone from him.

Kyle: Hey Aka, how are you doing?

Aka: I'm good...NOT! thanks to wolf head, I'm grounded! but I'm still allowed to talk to my friends.

Kyle: that's good.

Aka: so what's up with you?

Kyle: Shirou put me in the corset so keep me "safe".

Aka: well took a wrong turn for the basics.

Kyle: I want to meet and know more about your friends, but that won't be happening.

Aka: well, I do know these two girls who won't bother about doing some damage to property. their name's are Yu and Gure. you proberly know Gure from last night, and the yellow girl is called Yu. I'll call them to help you out.

Kyle: thanks Aka.

a few minutes later, A monster truck was driving through the streets. Gure was a bit terrified to Yu's driving but Yu was having the drive of her life.

they both stopped at the Co-ops.

Yu: so how are we suppose to get Kyle out of there?

Gure: I don't know, and I don't know which window he's at?

Then they saw a hand waving from the second window from the right side of the Co-ops.