Chapter 5: Yacht party, Beastman Style!

Aka: alright, Meeting will start now!

Aka was starting The Squarks monthly meeting. Yu, Gure, Hisui, Chigau, Kyle, Michiru and Nazuna were at the meeting.

Aka: welcome to The Squarks meeting, this meeting will start by greeting our new Squark members, Kyle Kagemori!

the others gave him an aplaws for him when he got up.

Kyle: right. Aka, hope you don't bother with my sister and girlfriend is here?

Aka: well, I'm just happy that Shirou isn't here.

Kyle: ok, well it's an honer to join the Squark here and I'll be the greatest Squark member their was.

Aka: thank you for those kind words their, Kyle, you may go back to your seat.

Kyle sat back down with Michiru and Nazuna.

Nazuna: how is your infection going?

Kyle took off his hoodie, seeing his arm is fully light brown like Michiru's and it's starting to climb on his shoulder.

Michiru: that bad?

Kyle gave a nod.

Aka: ok, second and last thing, another Squark member is coming from another region and you guys may know her as the niece to Flip.

Gure: Oh, her!

Yu: yep!

Aka: and because of that, she said to make her a mobile home on the sea. Yu, Hisui and I will be staying here to start on her project, While Kyle, Gure, Chigau and Michiru can go and keep her distracted while we make her Yacht! Nazuna, you can do what ever you want.

Kyle: Will do.

Aka: alright, meeting done!

*insert BNA intro*

Meanwhile at Flips house, Nina was waiting for her niece. Giuliano was ready to go out.

Giuliano: I'll be back soon, 

Nina: ok, father

When Flip(I'm gonna call him that now)opened the door, he was greeted by a girl who looked like a sharpedo.

???: Hello, Uncle and Niece!

Nina saw who it was and now had stars sparkling in her eyes.

Nina: Niece Shiao!

Shiao: Hey Niece Nina!

Nina ran up towards her and gave her a big hug. Flip looked at her with a concern look.

Flip: well, I don't trust you, like the last 15 times!

Shiao looked at him and gave him a smile with her shark looking teeth.