Chapter 18: Aka's Rival

*Flashback, a few years ago*

Aka and her family were at a fashion show where they were invited to.

Aka's mom: it's very nice for Shiroi's parents to invite us to one of their fashion shows.

Aka: yeah, you can say that.

Rubi: and they said we can have a talk after the show.

Aka: yeah.

after the show, the fire's and Aria's were having a little talk. Aka was talking to their daughter, Shiroi.

Shiroi: it's a bit of a pain that we have to be friends.

Aka: yeah.

Shiroi: so you brought my accessory?

Aka: oh, you mean these's?

She brings out a box and gives it to Shiroi. she then opens it, revealing earrings.

Shiroi: there more beautiful then I could ever imagine!

Aka: yeah, and you remember the rules, mega evolve in emergencies.

Shiroi: I know.

After Aka walks away from her and goes talk to her sister, Shiroi puts both earrings on her ears and puts altarianite in one of them, mega evolving her. it caught the attention of Aka, Rubi, their parents and Shiroi's parents.

Shiroi's mom: how did she?

she saw the mega earrings.

Shiroi's mom: where did you get those earrings?

Shiroi: Aka gave them to me.

After Aka realised she was being used, she goes into her galarian form and tries to burn her, but seeing the fear from everyone, she calms down and runs outside to cry.

Aka: She...used me! She is...not...my...friend!

*insert BNA Ready to remix*

*Back to the present*

Aka, Kyle and Michiru all looked at the scrapyard, all wreaked and ruined.

Kyle: Alan has gone too far now! first bribing, then threatning, then kidnapping and now threatning! this has to stop now!

Aka: yeah, your right. we need all the help we need, and some help we don't need.

Michiru: what was that?

Aka: nothing, just upset.

Meanwhile, the female beaten up all the medical centre guards in a pile, while dusting her fluffy coat.

???: well because of you ruining my coat, your all paying for the dry cleaning!

they didn't say anything, as she walks away.

back at the scrapyard, everyone was salvaging what survived, including the *truck from the medical centre.

*they did come in a truck to get to the scrapyard. I should of put that in the last chapter.

Yu: some of the vehicles survived, some containers are still full and they didn't take the mega chest.

Aka; that, I'm happy with.

then Aka felt a aura that she didn't feel in a long time.

Aka: I know that wind, and that wind belongs to a...female Altaria!

Aka turns around, so did Kyle and Michiru, to see a Female wearing a blue body suit with white shorts and top. she also had a blue coat with white fluff on it.