Chapter 16: The Medical center Raid

Michiru was wondering around the city at night, looking for Nazuna. She tried calling her, But she wasn't answering.

Michiru: this is strange, she always answers, even to Kyle?

She thought of going back, until she heard something in the dark.

Michiru: what was that?

then three people in suits and sunglasses came up at her, weilding electric rods.

Michiru: not you guys again!

Michiru tried to attack, but something electrocuted her, knocking her out cold. then Alan came from the shadows.

Alan: not him, but he'll come to save them both.

as he said that, we see Nazuna tied up and knocked out aswell.

*Insert BNA Ready to remix*

then next day, Kyle woke up and walked to Michiru's room.

Kyle: Sis, it's morning.

Kyle looked in, seeing no one in the room.

Kyle: strange.

After getting dressed, Kyle went to the Co-Ops to see if She's staynig their for the night, but found She hasn't gone their for the night.

getting nervous, Kyle called Aka and Shirou to his apartment, asking where Michiru is.

Aka: alright dude, chill. maybe she got lost or something?

Kyle: no, I told her she should hang out with Nazuna because I was tired.

then it Hit him, he didn't see Nazuna anywhere.

Kyle: Nazuna, Damn it! I didn't see her as well! we got to find her!

then something made a hitting the floor sound. Kyle, Shirou and Aka all looked at the Letter to see who it's from, only finding nothing.

Shirou: no sender?

Kyle: not that I can see.

Aka: try opening it.

Kyle already opened it, revealing a note. Here's what it said:

Hello Mr. Kagemori, I have Michiru and Nazuna kidnapped! If you want them back, please surrender my Mega stone or yourself to me at once. if you pull something big, then your sister and girlfriend will get it! from, lets just say, an old friend.

Kyle dropped it and walked away backwards, panicing. Aka tried to calm him down, while Shirou picked up and looked at the note. he used his wolf sence to track who wrote it. his eyes opened up in rage.

Shirou: Alan has them!

Kyle: he does. this must be his plan. bribing me to surrender myself!

Aka: it's ok, he said his mega stone or you. but we can't do that right Kyle. Kyle?

Aka saw Kyle grabbing Alan's gold mega stone and walking to the door, but was stopped by Shirou.