Chapter 6: Baseball Banes

The Next day, Gem and Melessa were seeing if Kyle is going Beastman or still human. Gem already placed the special tape on his nose(which made Kyle's nose tickle). Gem ripped it off Kyle's nose, finding the blue beastman blood and human blood mixing into purple.

 Gem ripped it off Kyle's nose, finding the blue beastman blood and human blood mixing into purple

(Kyles face is still half tanuki)

Gem: wow! never seen this before.

Kyle: what is it?

Gem: your blood is becoming blue, but theirs a mix with your human blood.

Kyle: what does that mean?

Melessa: we don't know, but the only beastmen who have purple blood are...

Aka: Pokémon.

then everyone saw Aka, Michiru and Shirou standing on the other side of the door.

Gem: Pokémon?

Aka: yeah, Pokemon beastmen are special beastmen that have the body style of a human, but the style that makes them resemble...Pokemon. if you guys don't believe me, then lets do the blood test.

Aka then sat down next to Kyle. Gem then put the special tape on her nose and then ripped it off, seeing her blood is also purple.

Gem: I don't believe this?

Aka: well believe it!

Shirou looked at the tape that was used for Kyle.

Shirou: I'm gonna take your and Aka's tape and ask the scientists at the medical centre to annelise Kyle's and Aka's blood.

Gem: not a bother.

Shirou took both tape's and put them in a plastic bag.

*insert BNA intro*

After a few minutes at the Scrapyard, everyone was doing their own things. Gure, Hisui, Chigau and Michiru were playing basketball, Kyle, Aka and Nazuna were relaxing on sunbeds ontop of one of the containers, Shiao was playing music on her Yacht, while Yu was just doing nothing but leaning one the side of a rusted car. Michiru was wearing her Basketball team Shirt.

Gure: c'mon Yu! play with us!

Yu looks at her and looked away.

Michiru: is she ok?

Hisui: she's always like that when it comes to team sports.

Michiru looked at Yu and wondered.

then Shirou comes into the Scrapyard and gets everyones attention.

Aka: Shirou, what is it?

Shirou: I don't want anyone to panic, but...the only company with blood annilising equipment in Anima city is...Sylvasta Phymacy!

that made Kyle, Michiru and Nazuna quiet*.

*if you guys watched BNA and read Chapter 2 then you'll know what happened.