Chapter 1: A human in Anima city.

(end of season 1)

Kyle was Hanging out with his friends at BAS hangout. after their little talk, they decided to leave the hangout and go somewhere else.

Mike: so, what is gonna happen next week?

Kyle: I don't know, maybe some new people want to join?

Mikel: I hope so, I'm getting bored of seeing the same people all over again.

Kyle and Mike started laughing. Kyle's phone started ringing. Kyle brought out his phone, finding an Email from Anima city's mayor, Barbera Rose.

the Email reads: "Dear Mr. Kagemori, we are personally inviting you to Anima city, the city where beastmen can live in peace. your sister, Michiru Kagemori, wants you to come and research beastmen and their abilities. as off this, you can live in Anima city to be closer to your sister. She knows it's been a year then she ran away from you and your family, but it will make her very happy to see her brother again. this will be a big change to Human and Beastmen alike.

If you have any worries or problems, please text Email back.

Sinseraly, Barbara Rose, Mayor of Anima city."

Mikel: what is it?

Kyle: the Mayor of Anima city...wants me to live in Anima city.

Mike: wait, wait, wait! the Mayor of Anima city wants you to live in Anima city?

Kyle: yes, and Michiru wants me to come there too.

then their was silence between all the friends.

*insert BNA intro*

Mike: Michiru? your sister, ran away to Anima city?

Kyle: yeah, she did.

Mikel: but she would of got passed Beastmen hunters.

Kyle: don't get us started on ABS!

Kyle looked at the Email again and thought of it. he then replied to the Email.

here's what he texted: "Dear, Madam Rose.

I'm interested for moving to Anima city. but, I'm a bit nervous that the beastmen might critasis me of being human. if this won't be a burden, please note everyone of Anima city that a human will be living in Anima city. I might need to move to a new apartment aswell as that.

Thank you, Kyle Kagemori.

P.S. tell my sister and Nazuna I said hi."

Mike: are you sure about this?

Kyle: yes! my sister and Nazuna are both at Anima city, and I'll help them!

the next day, Kyle was moving some stuff out of his room. His parents are a bit sad that he's going to Anima city to see his sister, but they are proud that he never gave up. after Kyle put the last of his boxes in a moving van from Anima city, Kyle gave his parents one last hug and goodbye before he moves.

Kyle: I'll miss you both.

Kyle's mum: same here.

Kyle's dad: go and protect you sister.

Kyle then got into a car that was going to Anima city aswell.

a few hours later, Kyle looked out of the window, seeing Anima city in it's full glory.