Chapter 17: Scrapyard Scrap

It was the next day after the raid. Kyle woke up to greet Nazuna, but to find she was gone.

Kyle: Nazuna?

He got out of bed and got dressed. he goes into the main living area, to find Michiru and Nazuna watching some tv. they both saw Kyle's reflection on the screen as they turn around.

Michiru: morning Kyle, how was your sleep?

Kyle: it was good, still hurt from yesterday.

Nazuna: well, the mayor said that you need to take it easy from now on.

Kyle: alright...oh right, the mayor! I gotta tell her about Alans plan!

Michiru: it's ok, Aka told her about it all and she wants the entire Squark to get to the bottom of this whole mess.

Kyle: alright, so now I can rest.

Nazuna: sure. you know why don't we go shopping today?

Kyle: sounds like a plan.

Kyle said as he goes into the kitchen area.

*Insert Ready to remix*

after having breakfast, Kyle, Nazuna and Michiru has gone around the shopping mall to have sometime with each other.

Kyle: this is more relaxing then doing every dangerous stunt the Squark does.

Nazuna then hugs Kyle's arm, getting the attention of everyone.

Nazuna: this is nice.

Kyle: I know.

then Kyle saw Aka near a Limo, talking to someone.

Michiru: what is it?

Kyle: it's Aka, she's talking to someone?

Nazuna: really?

Kyle: yeah, right their.

They were about to talk to Aka, but Kyle stopped, hearing Alan's voice from the limo.

Kyle: she's talking to Alan.

Michiru then grabbed Kyle's other arm to protect him.

Kyle: I'm not going near them, I just want to know what their saying.

Michiru: allow me.

then her ears turn into bunny ears, allowing her to hear what their saying.

Aka: you want to hire us for Kyle? you got him twice now!

Michiru: no way!

then we get a close up to Aka talking to Alan about something.

Aka: right, listen here buster! you can hired morons to kidnap him, harm his loved ones and try to suck him dry, but the Squark will never join you!