Chapter 9: New Tanuki on the Block!

It was a cloudy day in Anima city, predicting it might rain.

Kyle was sitting on his couch, staring outside with his knees just under his nose. He was a bit upset that he was now a Tanuki Beastman like Michiru.

Michiru looked at him just outside the kitchen. she was worried about him. She walked out the kitchen and sat next to him.

Michiru: Kyle? are you ok?

Kyle didn't respond to her.

Michiru: I know how it feels now, but I liked it then I helped alot of Beastman.

Kyle still didn't respond. Michiru looked at his tail, that was hitting the couch repeataly.

Michiru: so your mad?

Kyle: I'm not mad! why ask?

Michiru: your tail.

Kyle: phet!

Michiru: you weren't very talkative then your mad.

Kyle: right. I'm just upset that...I wanted Nazuna to become human again, not the other way around!

then Michiru saw a little white box on the table. She didn't know what was inside of it.

Michiru: what's in the box?

Kyle: *groans* if I show you, you won't tell Nazuna. I wanted to show her then the time is right.

Michiru: I promise.

Kyle: good sis!

He grabbed the box and opened it, revealing a gold heart-shaped locket with a pink diamond on the centre.

Michiru: that looks beautiful.

Kyle: but you didn't see the real surprise.

Kyle then pressed the diamond, opening it revealing three different pictures of him and Nazuna's first kisses. the left one had Nazuna kissing his cheek, the right one had Him kissing her cheek, with Nazuna holding a rose and the middle one was them both kissing on the lips.

Michiru: she will love it!

Kyle: yeah, but I wanted to show her then she's human.

Kyle looked down at the pictures, closed the locket and closed the boxes lid.

*Insert BNA Intro*

Meanwhile at the scrapyard, it started raining. Everyone was at Aka's office because she wanted to tell everyone something.

Aka: ok guys, due to me going to Mayor Rose's office, everyone can have the day off, work's cancelled!

Everyone didn't listen, all they were focused on was Aka. She was wearing a red Business suit, which included a white shirt, red jacket, red pants, red heels and a black tie. her hair was in a pony tail. her suit resembles one's from Helltaker.

 her suit resembles one's from Helltaker