Chapter 10: Dark Pasts and Secrets

Hisui: wait a minute. the Mayor wants to...take away what makes us special?

Aka: look, I didn't want to argue with her. but she said we can keep them until we get the cufflinks back.

Hisui: Then why don't we give them back, right now!

Hisui then took off her mega accessory and threw it infront of Aka's feet. then everyone else did the same.

Aka: what's going on here?

Hisui: here's what I think, "boss"!

everyone but Aka: WE QUIT!

everyone stormed out of the scrapyard. Aka tried to explain more, but they stormed off very far. then Aka fell onto her knee's.

Aka: what have I done?

*insert BNA: Evo intro 2*

(its a remix of Ready to)

meanwhile at Kyle's apartment, Kyle, Michiru and Nazuna were hanging out again. Kyle accepted being a Beastman, him and Nazuna starting to date again and Michiru can follow on from lost times.

Michiru then thought of an idea. she got a leaf and put it on Kyle's head.

Kyle: hey Sis, what is this for?

Michiru: I wanted to know what I looked like when I had a leaf on my head. and by my answer, I looked silly.

(Michiru looks cute with a leaf on her head)

Nazuna: well it looks a bit funny.

then everyone started to laugh. it was interrupted by knocking on the door.

Kyle: I'll get it.

Kyle got off the couch and walked to the door. the knocking got more intenced.

Kyle: I'm coming!

Kyle opened the door, revealing Aka in her business suit looking like a wreak. She also had her Mega chest.

Kyle: Aka? why are you here?

Aka didn't say anything. She dropped the chest, hugged Kyle's chest and starts crying uncontrollably.

Aka: what have I done?

Kyle: Aka, are you alright?

Aka: NO! The Squark...quits! all my friends...quitted because of...me!

Kyle: it's ok Aka. you can talk about it.

After Aka told them everything, which made everyone feel bad.

Michiru: wait. Everyone quitted because the Mayor wanted you and everyone to give their accessories back after you get the cufflinks back, but they all didn't understand?