Michiru's Birthday

A/N: I didn't forget her's, don't worry. I was busy with Battle styles. also, the title picture is literally called Happy (Late) Birthday Michiru!

It was May 13th, Michiru's birthday. Michiru woke up, confused that Kyle or Nazuna woke her up. She got dressed and goes into the main living area, where she was surprised by Kyle and Nazuna.

Kyle and Nazuna: Happy birthday, Michiru!

Michiru: Aww, you shouldn't have.

Kyle: well, since you ran away 3 days before your birthday, we decided to celebrate it right.

Michiru: well at least you two cared.

Nazuna: Yeah, Shirou told us about what happened.

Kyle: but todays your day, what do you want to do?

Michiru: Well, I thought of having a basketball tordement, but their isn't any in Anima city.

Kyle: what? their is a Basketball court in the city. Aka and the others go their sometimes.

Michiru: why didn't they say so before?

Nazuna: you never asked I guess. no offence.

Michiru: none taken.

Kyle: how about I call the Squark and tell them about it.

Michiru: we can have a team vs team: Squark vs Bears.

Kyle: thats sounds like a good Idea.

After calling everyone, Kyle drove Michiru and Nazuna to the basketball court. They finally made it, where everyone was waiting.

Aka: what's up, Birthday Tanuki?

Michiru: hey Aka.

After being with the Squark for sometime, Michiru lightened up with them.

Aka: so you wanted a basketball tordement, right? well lets get started.

Kyle: I might be the referee, because Michiru is too good at Bastetball.

Nazuna: I might cheer for the team Michiru might be on.

Michiru: I think I'll be on...the Squark side.

Yu: I'm thinking it's me, but I might join the Bears. Sorry guys.

Aka: Traitor.

Everyone was now ready to start the tordement. Michiru vs Yu.

Michiru started and scored. the next round, Yu almosted scored.

After 30 rounds, it was the last round. Michiru and Yu's teams were now facing each other.

Yu almost grabbed the ball, but Michiru grabbed it first. the bears tried to stop her, but she scored for her team.

After tallying the scores, Kyle confermed Michiru and the Squark won. Yu had a bit of a break down, but she agreeded it was a fair game.

Yu: Good game.

Michiru: you too.

Kyle: alright, it was a bit of an even tordement. Jackie almost destracted Yu like an Idiot. She feels bad for that. Aka scored one, which is pretty fair. but in total, Michiru and the Squark won at the end. Good job tot he Squark.

The Squark celebrated while carring Michiru.

After a little celebration, Kyle, Michiru, Nazuna and Aka decided to go back to Kyle's apartment. then they came back, they were greeted by Kyle and Michiru's parents.

Mrs. Kagemori: Happy birthday to my special little girl.

Michiru: Mom? dad, what are you doing here?

Mrs. Kgemori: well since we missed your birthday a year ago, we decided to celebrate it here.

Michiru: aww, Mum.

Kyle: wait, does that mean you brought...?

Mrs. Kagemori: you know it, Kyle.

She then brings out the cake from Episode 4.

Kyle: I stared at it for a long time, when you were here, Sis

Michiru laughed a little.

Mrs. Kagemori: Should we have some?

Aka: why not?

Kyle: Yes please!

Nazuna: I could have a slice.

Michiru: well since it looked beautiful, why not.

Mrs. Kagemori: how about we put a candle on it and Michiru can blow it out?

Michiru: I'll love that.

After putting a candle and Michiru blowing it out, Everyone had a slice of cake and enjoyed the rest of Michiru's birthday.

The End.

A/N: I researched Michiru and Nazuna and found their Birthday's. If you guys want, Do you want a Kyle Birthday Chapter? comment if you want to see one.

anyway, BNA: Regions will be coming soon. and possibly after Battle Styles, I'll put in a New Series, Shantae and the Genies of Mayhem! if you can't wait for that, comment down as well.