Chapter 2: Reunited

Kyle and Michiru looked to the direction to who was talking, finding Nazuna, still in her beastman form.

Kyle: Nazuna?

Nazuna: Kyle?

Kyle and Nazuna both stared at each other for a while, until Nazuna walked towards him.

Kyle: so, how were things?

Nazuna: you know, the usual. became a "fake" goddess, accidently destroying Anima city as we know it and became a pop star.

Kyle: sounds good?

Nazuna: everything was amazing, but i was missing you for a long time, I almost forgot your name.

Kyle: well to be honest...i missed you too.

Kyle then looked down to the ground. Nazuna then gave him a little kiss on the cheek, making him and her blush.

Kyle: what was that for?

Nazuna: consider it a welcome to Anima city gift.

Kyle: well...thank you for the gift...might give you and Michiru something.

Nazuna: no need...your the gift i was waiting for.

Michiru: so Kyle, where are you gonna be living?

Kyle and Nazuna both looked at Michiru.

Kyle: I'll be living in an apartment with a great view of Anima city.

Michiru: I wish I could visit.

Nazuna: me too. 

Kyle: don't worry. once they say it's done, then you guys can visit.

Both: your the best!

Kyle: thanks!

Michiru: so, do you guys want to come in?

Kyle: I'll stay outside for a bit.

Nazuna: suit yourself.

After Michiru and Nazuna went inside, Kyle was looking around him. He also saw Beastmen going into their human forms.

Kyle: so they can revert into human states?

Kyle then decided to go back inside. Meanwhile a limo went past the co-ops building while Kyle was going back in. inside the limo, Alan Sylvasta saw Kyle talking to Michiru and Nazuna outside.

Alan: that boy must be her brother.

he then looked at his phone, looking at the picture he took of him.

Alan: and he will be part of my plan!

*insert BNA intro*

the next day, Michiru woke up and went down stairs, finding Kyle already awake with a little present on the table.