Chapter 8: The new beastman of Anima city!

The very next day, Kyle was still sleeping in his room. Then the bedroom's door opened, revealing Michiru.

She looked at her brothers face, seeing that his face is almost complete. the only thing remaining of him being human was his left eye and his left arm.

She thought he had enough of being around the Squark. she then looked at the beds counter, seeing his watch Aka gave him. She took it off the counter and looked at the face.

Michiru: I'm sorry Kyle, its you or me.

She closed her hand around the watch and walked out of the room.

*insert BNA intro*

Michiru ran to the Scrapyard where the Squark hangout. she was wearing the Mega watch on her wrist.

Michiru: even though this caused the problem, it's not even half bad.

She arrived at the scrapyard, finding Aka, Yu, Gure and Hisui having a talk.

Michiru: hey guys, what's going on?

Aka: oh, hey Michiru, we were talking about todays plan.

Michiru: so, whats todays plan?

Yu: we're going to the Slums and do some cleaning.

Michiru: really?

Gure: well, we have to do some good deeds from time to time.

Aka looked at her, seeing that she had Kyle's watch on.

Aka: hey, where is Kyle? and why are you wearing his watch?

Michiru: Oh, he said he's not feeling good, so he said I can wear it for today.

Aka looked at her with suspicion

Aka: well ok, if it's ok with him.

Aka walked to her fire truck and got on.

Aka: well, are you just gonna c'mon or stand there dumb fold.

Michiru got on her truck, then it drove off.

meanwhile back at Kyle's apartment, Kyle finally woke up. He started touching the counter to find his watch, only finding nothing.

Kyle: my watch? where's my watch?

after getting dressed, he looked around his apartment to find his watch. he then remembered Michiru was with his from *last night.

*from chapter 7.

Kyle: Michiru? Sis, where are you?

then he put everything together.

Kyle: she took my watch? I gotta get it back!

then he felt himself getting weak again, almost falling to the ground.

Kyle: this won't last long.

meanwhile at the Slums, The Squark and Michiru were helping with cleaning up the place.