Prologues: Old Memories with Michiru and Nazuna

4 years ago

Kyle was waiting for his sister, Michiru, and her friend and his Girlfriend, Nazuna, outside of their high school. Kyle was killing some time by texting to his friends. after a few minutes, Kyle got bored and went inside the school.

Kyle: Michiru! Nazuna? where are you two?

then their was an explosion in the science lab that made him jump. in the explosion, he heard screams from Michiru and Nazuna.

Kyle: Michiru! Nazuna!

he ran in the lab, finding his sister and his girlfriend with dust and scratches on their clothes and skin. Kyle then ran to them, kneeled down and looked at them.

Kyle: are you both ok?

Michiru: yeah, we're alright. thanks for caring, bro.

Nazuna: yeah, thank you, love.

Kyle blushes from her thanks.

Kyle: what were you two doing in here?

Michiru: I don't know, we were doing a bit of an experiment and then...

Kyle: you tried doing something reckless again.

Michiru: yeah...

Kyle: this is worst than you both got ran over!

Nazuna: look, we're both sorry, but you said you will watch out for us.

Kyle: I was waiting for you both for a few minutes outside.

Kyle looked at his phone and a text from one of his friends saying that they are coming to get them.

Michiru: what is it?

Kyle: one of my friends are coming to get me. wanna go outside and wait for them?

Nazuna: I'll love that.

Michiru: yeah, we can wait.

Kyle grabbed their hands and pulled them up. they all waited outside and waited for Kyle's friends. Nazuna was relaxing on a bench, Michiru was playing with a basketball and Kyle was listening to some music on his phone.

Nazuna: hey, Kyle!

Kyle took off his headphones, looking at Nazuna in a relaxing pose.

Kyle: what is it?

Nazuna: wanna sit next to me?

Kyle: sure.

Kyle walked over to the bench and sat next to Nazuna.

Michiru: hey! can I sit next to you guys?

Nazuna shook her head and smiled at her.

Nazuna: sure.

Michiru came to the bench and sat next to Nazuna.