Chapter twenty [Final]

||Love your demons||

Author's Note: Ok this is the last chapter in love your demons can I just say my original ending was that Luke dies and Faye kills don then goes to lead Luke's pack as Luna but then my friend said if I kill off Luke she wouldn't talk to me again so I changed it all and plus I knew you guys would hate me if I killed him off soooooooooooooooo I changed the ending and someone does die, not going to lie I cried while writing this and if you guys don't cry then I have failed as an author because man; I'd hate to lose someone close to me like that. I appologise if there are mistakes in this, I was blind with tears while writing haha anyway enough of my talking enjoy this final chapter love you guys!! xoxox 

--------------------------------------

We got closer and closer to the next full moon, I'd counted down the days and hours like some kind of maniac but It couldn't be helped. Fear was something that was inside of us, something that thrived within our souls, burning bright and devouring all the light and hope we had. It demands to be felt and it will be felt, even if its the tiniest prick on your skin or the stab wound in your chest, it will be there; always there.

Tomorrow is the day we go to war, tomorrow is the day that Don will lead his pack to take Luke and the rest of his pack's life. Tomorrow is the day I will either be heartbroken or grateful. But then things took a turn for the worst...

Screams were everywhere, people shouting and yelling for help. Houses crashed to the floor on fire, chared wood lay on the ground. It was Chaos, chaos was all that was there, I craved for a peace of mind, I craved for this all to be a dream but it wasn't. Don had attacked a day too early and we were unprepared.

"Take Faye Collin" Luke growled, keeping his arm in front of me, his eyes darting across his territory for any sighns of danger.

"Luke, I told you i'm not leaving"

"I don't give a fuck, you are not dying today"

"Niether are you!" I shouted back, flinching as the tree beside us collapsed to the ground with  a thud.

He shook his head, he gave me a doleful look. At that point he was stoic and I didn't like it. I knew he was breaking, I knew he was scared but he hid it, He was worried even though he'd fought so many battels in the past it was like this one knocked him to his knees and my heart couldn't ache more.

"Collin take her to the other side of the woods" He said in a wistful tone.

"Luke" I yelled but Collin was already taking me, far away where I wouldn't be able to see what was happening, I wouldn't be able to see if Luke was ok or not. I glanced back for a second to see a wolf, a wolf which had the most beautiful coat I had ever seen, it was brown but had different shades of brown in it, He was fierce and large. Large enough he would kill anyone he wanted in a matter of seconds; I knew who it was, No one had ever seen him turn into his wolf before, no one had seen him fight a battle using his wolf except for me. And I silently prayed he would be alive after this whole thing.

We got further into the woods, I tried running back a couple times but Collin gripped my arm and pulled me along. I wanted to cover my ears and rid the awful sound of screaming but it was too loud in my ears, It was impossible to block out.

"Collin, please let me go back. I need to protect him"

"He can protect himself Faye" He gave me an affable smile. He knew how strong Luke was even I knew what he was capable of but he didn't know Don, He didn't know he gathered hundreds of packs over the country to come and fight this war, a pack of only 30 will not beat a pack of nearly 200.