Chapter twelve

Today was the moon festival, the town hall was brightly lit with fairy lights and loud music. The new wolves were huddled in groups doing last minute dress shopping and tux shopping, I still remember when I first turned, Bree had changed a few months before me and helped me through a lot of the mood swings and helped me with my senses and everything else.
And for that I was extremely grateful.

"Only two more hours come on time to get ready" Bree said tugging my arm into her room.

"Why are we getting ready now when it starts in two hours?"

"Do you not know how long it takes to get ready for these kind of things? And plus Adrianne needs time to perfect our make up"

Adrianne sat at the side of the dressing table, she and Bree were exactly alike except the hair colour. Bree had an dirty blond kind of shade to her hair and it fell just past her waist, she'd never cut her hair she always goes crazy when her mom considered it.

Adrianne in the other side was the typical nineteen year old, she had light brown hair but dip dyed it blond at the ends and had it up to her chest. I'm not going to lie i'm pretty jealous of her with her bright green eyes and soft skin she made every boy in the Pack drool over her.

"Who's first?" Adrianne said.

"Faye"

"What?" I quickly said.

"Oh come on Faye" She groaned pushing me into the chair.
Adrianne grinned at me through the mirror, her teeth were white as snow. Everything about her was flawless.

"I have the best hairstyle and make up for you Faye" she squealed.
I allowed her To do as she pleased with my hair and make up, for once I didn't mind me to be pampered it actually felt kind of nice.
I don't have a sister, I'm an only child but Adrianne was kind of my big sister.
She told me to have my eyes shut for the whole of it, except when she was doing my eye make up of course but I did as I was told.

After what felt like half an hour she yelled "Finished" her voice full of excitement.
I opened my eyes and my jaw dropped in aw.
I could barely Recognise myself I didn't know who this person was in the reflection.
My brown hair was tied up in a sort of braid which wrapped around my head like a crown finished off with small black roses. I know how crazy black roses sound but they looked beautiful, I always found my hair to be stubborn and unable to look pretty but Adrianne some how managed to do it.

My grey eyes were the only feature I liked about my self, they stood out and I liked that but today; They stood out even more against the smokey eye shadow she did for me, it went from silver to black on her eye lids with deep black eye liner on my waterline. The Lipstick wasn't too bold it was just a baby pink sort of colour.

"Adrianne This is amazing, thank you so much"

"No problem Sweet heart" She said.

After she did Bree's make up it was already six o'clock, the festival began at seven. We quickly changed into our dresses and I was dying to see Bree's she wouldn't let me see it until on the day.

"What do you think?" she asked, she walked into the hall way where Adrianne and I were waiting; it was a white lace thigh length pencil dress with long sleeves, finished off with white stiletto heels. This was the one occation her mother would let her wear short things and she looked gorgeous with her blond hair in a side fishtail braid which reached her hip.

"You look gorgous sis" Adrianne said, she wore a red strapless mermaid dress with a gold metal belt at the waist.

A knock at the door brought Bree into a fit of Giggles, her heels tapping against the wooden floor over to the door.

I swear I was going to Punch her that very second.

"Aw hey guys come in" She smiled, winking at me.
Jack, Harrison and will both stepped into the hall way one by one.

I couldn't believe Bree invited Jack and Harrison here, I didn't Mind will. He and Adrianne were mates and he always came over. He was built and very nerdy but a cute kind of nerdy. He was the best and strongest wolf in this pack but he didn't boast about, he was a gentle man and more of a big brother figure.

He smiled at Adrianne and made his way to her, giving her a quick peck on the cheek whispering something in her ear which made her blush and giggle.

"You look beautiful Faye" Jack said, I didn't even notice he made his way to me. I was too Busy watching Will and Adrianne, Bree was already flirting and laughing with Harrison.

"Thank you, you look great too" I smiled.

Looks like Bree hooked Jack and I up for the festival, I'll kill her when we get home.

"Lets get going guys we're going to be late" Bree clapped her hands, Harrison held her hand as they wondered out, so did Will and Adrianne.

Jack hesitated I could tell he wanted to hold my hand as well but I 'accidentally' had my hands gripped onto my clutch. I felt his hand upon my back, a little lower than I wanted. When we walked out of the house, I couldn't help but feel as though Luke was watching; watching Jack and I together. With who knows what going through his head.

~*****~

Hello beautiful people, here's a chapter for you guys I hope you larve it. I'm super excited to write the next chapter because of the events which will occure in it haha.
I am aware that Ashley benson does not have blond hair all the way to her waist haha I just wanted to get across that Bree is a stylish person and yes I didn't feel that any actress could play Adrianne I dunno none of them fitted her look and personality so I left her out hope ya'll don't mind you can use your own imagination for her xxxx

have a fabulous day everyone ya'll deserve it!

~<3 Mubanga