Rogues

The Rogues are the worst people so i've heard. Wolves who were kicked out of the Pack and created their own Pack consistng of only Rogues and saveges, Yes i've been told to stay away from them. They killed my parents and i hate those Evil creatures which are a disgrace to Wolves everywhere.

Luke Grant is the Alpha of the Rogues, he's a ruthless, coldhearted and emotionless wolf who only feels anger and rage. No one would even dare stand up to him unless they want to meet God themselves, their advised to stay away from him and his Pack.

Stay away from the Rogues.

*********

hellooo beautiful people! hope you guys are having a great day, sooo i'm writing another werewolf story i feel like i'm getting too addicted to writing these kind of stories and i need to stop but i can't ahaha.

hope you guys enjoy this book they will be strong language only once or twice in a chapter but please still read x i'm super excited to write this you have no idea, i'll update when ever i can and then try and publish the next day because school is starting and i'll be busy and what not. But please view this and comment any mistakes and tips on how to improve it would mean a lot! and you know if you want to drop me a message during the day you can :)

love you allxx

love Mubanga.