Chapter six

||Love your demons||

Marylin had her hand around me as she guided me through the pack's territory Everyone seemed happy to see me, but bare in mind they were the ones who chased me so much that i forced myself to enter Rogue territory and nearly got myself killed.

Aunt Lilith was kissing my cheeks and squeezing me until i felt like i was going to pop, some of the village elders were asking how i managed to survive these couple days alone.

i wasn't alone

Jack suddenly decided to take interest in me for the first time, yeah sure i used to have a massive crush on him and hoped that we would be mates but now that i think about it, Luke was way more good looking than Jack and more muscular, more skilled in battle. But jack was charming and open but the thing that really got to me; Jack wasn't him.

luke, luke, luke, luke

i shook my head to try and rid the thought of Luke, the way his eyes glowed with worry and concern with my injury's and how he threatened that Rogue if he hurt me again I couldn't help but smile.
I still felt tingly when I thought of his kiss on my head but my mind was being torn apart by whether he liked me or not.

"Fayeline" A familiar Voice came from behind the crowd of Pack members.

I gritted my teeth at the sound of my full name, i liked it but it was too formal i liked Faye better.

Bree threw her arms around me and pulled me in for a deep and tight hug. Gosh I missed her hugs they felt like home; I was home sick.

"Oh my God I heard you went into Rogue territory Goodness what the hell were you thinking?" She said.

"It wasn't like I had a choice"

"I know I can't believe my dad would think you'd hurt any of us" she said sympathetically bringing me in for another hug. "I won't ask all the question you're obviously not dead, come on" She chuckled.

I was glad that everything seemed to be back to normal, like I never left. Everyone seemed to be getting ready for the Moon festival, It was a festival where all the new wolves would go and celebrate their changing and of course it was a festivle where our pack plus the Blood pack plus the cresent pack came together in harmony.

I was shoved into the Alpha's house hoping to avoid Don.

"You're just in time for the moon festival" Bree said hoping onto her bed and I followed.

"Yay..."

"Oh come on it won't be that bad" She clapped her hands. "Oh here, I didn't know when you'll be back but I thought I might as well give you your present now since i won't be here tomorrow morning" She handed me a silver parsel topped with a white bow.

"What for?" I asked taking it into my hands, it was quite light I wondered what was In it.

"Your birthday of course I can't believe you forgot"

I completely forgot.

"Oh yeah" I said

A faint knock at the door both made our heads turn.

Marylin wondered in with biscuits and tea in hand with a large Grin on her face. She placed down the tea ad bisuits on Bree's table.

Marylin and Don were Bree's parent's. My parent's were really good friends with them that's why Bree and I were so close but now that they are Gone, They trusted Marylin and Don to watch over me and protect me which they were doing before Don and his men chased me through the woods.

"Sorry to Ruin you girly catch up" Marylin chuckled.

"Oh Mom what do you want?"

"Oh hush Bree" She turned to me with a Sympathetic look "Don would like to see you tomorrow he's a bit busy today"

I swear I felt my heart be consumed with fear. I didn't want to see him. His anger is probably through the roof and it's never good when the Alpha is angry.