Chapter seven

||Love your demons||

I sat in a chair at the desk, shuffling my feet beneath me, playing with my fingers. I felt like i'd been called into the princibles office after having a bad day at school. He was the one in the wrong here not me, i wasn't the one who chased myself into the woods.

The door creeked open and i was snapped back to reality, He made his way to the other side of the desk and sat down. His black hair combed neatly and his chin bearing stubble from the last time he shaved, His deep brown eyes looked tired and the bags were visible under his eyes.

"Happy birthday" He said.

"Um...thanks"

"Well?"

"Well what?" i replied.

"Why did you run?"

that was the question why did i run? i felt like throwing a massive tantrum, my anger was rising and soon i was going to blow.

"Why did i run? you accused me for killing someone when you know i would never hurt anyone. Then you were the ones who chased me in the first place my only reflex was to run"

he remaind silence staring at me. His eyes narrowed as he licked his lips.

"You should have explained-"

"You didn't give me time to explain" I glared at him, I love him like my father but if my real dad was here now and saw that this man nearly killed me he would go mad. I just know he would. He got up and wondered around the desk and leant beside it.

"So it's my fault?" He said.

"Yes"

"You shouldn't have run into Rogue territory"

"Did i have a choice?"

"I don't like your attitude" He growled.

I shook my head in annoyance and shot up, my feet taking long strides to the door. I felt his eyes shooting daggers at me, daring me to walk out.

I did.

Maryline was outside the door looking like she's seen a Ghost but i was too angry to even talk to her, i simply shook my head and stormed off into the woods.

The cold air brushed my skin, my fingers were already numb but my anger warmed them up. How dare he say it was my fault, he never even gave me a chance to explain Myself. All i remmeber hearing was him shouting to get me, people throwing spears and arrows at me as i ran through the woods with tears streamng down my face.

I realised i was clenching my fists so hard my nails had broke skin, thick red blood emerged to the surface of the cut but it wasn't enough to make it trickle down my hand.

"What's wrong Pup"

I spun my head around to see what face the familiar voice was attatched too, I smiled at the boy who jumped down from the tree.

"How did you get to these part of the woods?"

"I'm hunting I go anywhere to get food, what did he do?" Luke said, walking towards me.

"Who?"

He raised his eye brow and pointed to Don's office.

"Oh um...we just had a little disagreement" I said. "Were you watching me?" I giggled.

He shrugged flippantly.

He walked even closer without me realising, i was too busy replaying the argument with Don in my head to even notice he so close he was practically hovering over me. My heart beat began to grow faster, the longer i looked into his blue eyes the longer i felt weaker.

"Close your eyes"

I did the opposit of what he told me to do, my eyes were wide open. This guy could do anything to me and I was too far away from the pack for them to see me.

"Just do it, i won't hurt you" He began laughing. If he said that to anyone they would never believe him even if their life depended on it but me, I believed him.

I Closed my eyes and did as i was told. The birds were singing sweet songs in the trees, the wind blew softly in my face which felt so refreshing and serene. I forgot all about my Anger, in fact it was replaced with happiness; Something cold touched my neck but i dismissed it as the wind since it was quiet chilly.

"Happy birthday Pup" He whispered in my ear.
He didn't tell me to open my eyes yet but I did anyway expecting to see I was alone in the wood with the sky turning exquisite shades of orange and yellow and the hills silhouetting in front of the sun as it retired to its slumber. But no he was still there, smiling wide enough to show his teeth which were white pearls arranged in a perfectly straight line top and bottom.

A necklace hung from my neck. A silver chain with a crescent moon attached at the bottom, dark blue gems were studded along the moon which glistened in the last few rays of the dying sun.

"This is beautiful" I said softly tracing the mood with my finger carefully.

"I thought you might like it"

"How did you know it was my birthday?" How did he know it was my birthday.

He chucked moving closer to me "I know a lot of things"

"Luke that's really creepy" I giggled, feeling the wood of a tree as my body pressed into it.
My eyes wondered lower than I intended, his lips in a straight line ever so close to mine. The deep craving to kiss him was impossible to dismiss.

Those last few seconds were a blur to me, all I felt was being pulled forward and the electricity I felt before taking its rightful place in my body once again.

~*****~

Oooooooo wonder what's going to happen *whispers* I know but I'm not going to tell you *wink* I don't want to drag the story because I have a really bad habit of doing so I go off the story line so much I start talking about the main characters' cousin's friend's sister's neighbour's dog so I'm trying to keep the story line so bare with me. hope you enjoyed this part and it gave you the feels because let's face it reading a book that gives you the feels where you just have to close it to regain your self is a good book haha and THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR THE READS you have no idea how much they mean to me when I feel like giving up and I see I have 800+ reads makes me want to keep going for you guys so thank you! xxxx

Sorry to keep babling on have a great day Lovlies love you all ! xoxoxoxox

~Mubanga