Chapter five

||Love your demons||

I groaned at the distant howls which echoed i my ears. Slapping near by leaves thinking it was my daily alarm clock, but when The chill of the wind which blew aimlessly around me, The memory of last night rattled in my head along with the soft aching in my chest.

I'd spend the night curled up next to bush hoping no animals or other Rogue packs would find me. I felt stupid for staying close to Luke's territory hoping it would give me some kind of protection.

The faint sound of snapping twigs brought me to a sit up position, My eyes scanned the wood now lit by the glorious sunshine. No longer looking dangerous and deadly but still felt like it, I was just a wolf pup I only turned last year and Don wouldn't let me train my Wolf side so I had to rely on my Human body.

The snap of twigs grew louder and closer, My seneses were going crazy, My wolf howling so loud It felt like my ear drums would explode. At first I breathed a sigh of releaf when the Snapping of Twigs had faded; then I smelled Wolf.

I quickly shot up, Shuffling on my feet. I felt my body tremble at the low and vicious growl which sounded behind me.

I squeezed my eyes shut and slowly turned around crushing yellow, red and orange tinted leaves under my foot. Please let it be my imagination.

it's not your imagination

I pried my eyes open, clenching my fists. Digging my nails hard enough into my hand to break skin.

It stood in front of me. Teeth like razor sharp knifes snarled in my direction, his eyes yellow full of Anger. His body was grey and black, wild and untamed; He was Rogue. But he wasn't one of Luke's Pack. I could smell his fowl breath at such an extent My face squashed in disgusted but my actions only angered him more.

I felt my body falling backwards, the trees floating above my head. The sun shining way too brightly in my eyes but that was the farthest thing on my mind. My head hit a rock and instantly caused a throbbing, I winced in pain. His body towering over me as he snarled and growled in my face.

"Get off me!" I shrilled. Wolves could understand human words because of course we were half human but this wolf understood but didn't obey.

His claws dug into my stomach, the more I screamed the more he clawed deeper in my insides. It was only then I felt his weight lift, his body hovering in front of me. Until I saw him being throwing furiously at a tree with such force I could have sworn his back broke.

The tears swelled in my eyes when I glanced at Luke's Muscular body stood before me.

"Hurt her again and i'll rip you to pieces" He growled. The shaken up Wolf whimpered and limped away until his fury body was hidden by trees.

My hand was covered in blood and my head ached but having Luke's presence near by was more than enough to relive my fear.

"Are you ok?" He asked sincerely, crouching down to my side and pressing on my wound.

"I'm fine, it will heal" I said.

He looked at me in such a way I couldn't desipher, it was a mixture of fright, worry, saddness;love.

"I'm taking you back to the Pack" He said, lifting me up into his arms like I was a feather. I thought I was quiet heavy but clearly not to him.

"I thought you said I wasn't aloud back"

He chuckled and stared down at my face which was leaning against his chest. "Yeah, yeah what ever"
The mates pull, it was changing him. Mates couldn't leave their other half, even if they tried they would fail miserably. It was changing him, the way he acted towards me was no longer cold of heartless, he was no longer stoic.

He began walking back through the woods. I didn't realise how far I'd gotten away from his Pack maybe because it was too dark and the moonlight would hide behind the trees only to reveal small shafts of light which were useless. I closed my eyes at the faint beating of his heart, which was beating surprisingly fast, until mine was in sync with his.

"Faye?, Faye where are you? we're sorry we thought you'd do such a thing please come home"

Her voice came out so clear and so frightened and full of sincerety. her tone was full of upset and worry I could tell how desperate she was to find me. My mind danced back and forth between two situations; Go with Luke and be with the one person who's been in my head for these past couple days, the person who is hot and cold with me. Or go with her who's desperatly trying to find me, who loved me no matter what and who treated me as her own.

"Luke" I said quietly. It was as if he read my mind, he pouted his lips and sighed, Placing me down on my feet where I stumbled strugling to keep balanced like i'd forgotten how to stand.

"Are you sure you're going to me alright?" He said.

I nodded "Will I see you again?"

"No promises" he smirked.

He pulled me into his arms so tightly I forgot where I was, forgot about my wounds and my doubts. God I didn't want to leave, It hurt to go back, to leave his embraced, his smile, his eyes;him

He released me just enough to see my eyes. He leaned in and gently kissed the top of my forehead, a wave of heat and electricity washed over me my legs nearly gave in.

He let go of me with a grin and began wondering off into the woods.

"Faye?" She came up behid me, hands over mouth. Her eyes shon with water, by this time Luke was already out of sight.

She crushed me into her.

~*****~

THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR 300+ READS AHHHH I'm sooooo sorry guys this chappy is a really big filler I just had to get everything in and show you a little bit more about Luke and Faye's relationship and develop it more because hey jumping right into it is just weird haha! but hope you like this chapter it will get more dramatic and suspensful xx have a lovely day huny buns <3