Chapter ten

||Love your demons||

"Who killed my parents" I shoved the door open and interuppted Don and Marylin's convosation.

Don's face wen't pale, his dark blue eyes staring at Marylin before they fell on me. He released an uneasy breath which was proof he was hiding something.

Marylin, who equally was pale, sat at the oposit side of Don's desk, placing her cup of tea on the table.

"Who killed my parents" I repeating trying to avoid the anger from showing in my voice.

"This isn't the right time to discuss this young lady"

"Don she's not going to leave" Marylin sighed, standing up so her long black dress fell to her toes and covered her dark purple toe nails.

"Sweetie are you sure you want to go down this road?" she placed her hand on my shoulder.

"My parent's were killed by a monster and i'm not leaving until I know who did it" By this time my voice began cracking but I refused to let myself cry and break down. She guided me to a seat next to her and sat me down, Don had already sat down..

"Promise me you wont go after them when we tell you, I don't want to lose another person who means a lot to me, I promised your father to protect you"

I nodded.

"The person who killed your parents is the one person we fear, the one wolf who is ruthless and coldhearted who's killed packs all over this wood" He was easing it in gently.

No.

Please don't let it be who i thought it would be.

I felt hot tears fill my eyes but I couldn't blink them back, it was like i'd forgotten how to move my body so I let them stream down my red cheek and drip off my chin onto my hands.

"Luke Grant killed your parents"

His words were a bullet in my chest, it felt like someone had stabbed me right in the heart. My wolf howled so loudly I nearly screamed there and then, nearly let her take control and destroy everything in sight. Let her rip my heart out to end this aching, to stop the pain.

"No, he wouldn't" I said without thinking. "He wouldn't hurt me that that"

"Faye this is the man who's killed people, he doesn't give a damn about hurting you he does what he pleases"

"No, your lying" I spat

"Faye" I barely heard Marylin's quiet voice because I was already out the door.

Trying to compose myself was merely impossible.

"Faye? What's wrong what happened?" Bree said with Adrianne by her side.

I ran down the hall to my room quickly, my bare feet making loud patting sounds as I ran, I heard the sound of Bree's shoes as she ran after me but I'd already slammed the door to my room and locked it.

The loud banging on the door and Bree's soft voice did not register in my ear's I was in the same state I was when I found my parents' bodies; Numb, confused, angry and hurt.

~*****~

That night was complete agony. Small shafts of silvery moon light shon through my curtains, the moon's rays kissed me softly telling me to go to sleep but I replied by staring wearily at it. Bits of my brown hair clung onto my cheek but I didn't have the energy to brush them away.

'Promise me you won't go after them'

Don's words rattling in my head along with the thought of whether I should go and talk to Luke or not. My clock said 3:34am and If I remembered Luke was always out hunting he never really sleeps. I hopped out of bed and put on a coat since I never really changed out of my jeans and top, slipping on my Black ballet flats, I creeked the door open and peered down the hall.

It was empty and silent only but the faint snoring coming from Bree's room, I slowly closed the door and locked it in case someone tried to come in and check on me. Thank god this house had no stairs because I would have been caught if they creaked on the way down.

The night air was cold, biting at my skin. I heard distant howls and for the first time I wasn't scared I was way to angry and My anger would probably do the fighting for me, I walked deep into the wood shining a torch on everything I came Across.

"Luke? Luke where are you please come out I have to talk to you about something" I shouted, I was too far from the house for anyone to hear me.

"Luke it's really important" I felt the tears in my eyes again. "Please"

After about ten minutes there was no answer only the wind whistling against my ear, I shon my touch around one more and nearly had a heart attack.

"Oh my God" I gasped when my Flashlight shon on Luke's face.

"What's wrong?" He said coming closer, I took a step back.

My lower lip trembled to the point I couldn't speak.

"Faye?" He clicked his finger in front of me. I could see annoyance in his face.

"You did something a few years ago" I said quietly.

"What was it?"

I narrowed my eyes at him, his eye brows were raised. This guy doesn't even know what i'm talking about.

"A year ago tomorrow you attcked my Pack"

He folded his arms across his chest "Yes and?"

"Two Alpha's were desperatly trying to save their family and you..."

"Faye you're not making any Fucking sense"

My anger was on fire, I was going to explod. I wanted to slap him so hard that he would feel the pain I felt when I found my Parents lying on the ground dying but I know it won't match up to the aching in my chest. I dragged my fingers under my eyes to stop my tears but they were a river rolling down my cheeks.

"You killed my parents" I croaked. His face turned pale and eyes full of irritation and annoyance.

"I don't give a damn" He said flippantly his action's practically finished off the last bit of sanity I had in my body.

"You don't give a damn? Oh I forgot you don't have parents" I growled. "You ruined my Fucking life"

He spun around and glared at me with so much intesnsity if looks could kill I would be dead there and then.

"I don't give two shits, you have to learn to stand on your own two feet so Frankly I did you a favour" He shrilled.

"God I hate you so much I hope you burn in Hell, stay away from me ok?" I shouted allowing my anger to speak for me even though I knew I would regret it in the morning.

I stormed off with head high even though I was dying inside, There was a kind of aloofness between us now. My body was trembling so much I barely made it Back to my bedroom where I broke down and prayed to God he would end my life so I can be with my parents once more.

~*****~

Well that escalated quickly haha so Luke killed her parents that attah put a dent in their relationship, I feel like I'm gunna confuse you, so right now Faye has just turned 16 and Luke is 17 (sorry if I offend anyone with the ages of them both) but Faye was 14 when Luke attacked herPack and Luke was 15 at the time (he was a rebel child from a young age haha) that's why it's a year ago xxxxxx thank you again for the reads you don't understand how much they mean to me and the lovely comments and votes always make me smile so thank you!!

~Mubanga