Chapter Eight

Amy's P.O.V

            I wake up the next morning in Brandon's bed. Once I realize where I'm at I jump out of the bed, accidentally kicking Brandon in his 'special' place in the process.

     "Shit," Brandon says before rolling off the side of the bed, "what the hell was that for?"

           That's when I remember all that happened yesturday. I take a deep breath and sit back down on the edge of the bed.

       "Sorry Brandon," I say, "for a second I thought I was screwed because I never went home last night. But now I remember what happened."

          Brandon stands up, still holding his manhood, and waddles over to me.
"That was some kick babe," he says, " you should take up soccer. And there is no need to worry anymore because this is your home now."

  "You know how cheesy that sounds right?" I laugh " were you up all night with Lysandet watching movies on the Hallmark channel again?"

"You insult me."

"Aw it's okay Brandon I won't tell anyone about your secret obsession for romantic comedies."

"You know what?" He points a finger at me, "I'm not gonna go through this with you right now. We should get ready for school."

"Alright happy feet," I call out as he waddles out the door.

             While he goes downstairs to eat breakfast I open the drawer to his dresser that is specifically dedicated to me. Most of the clothes in the drawer are from past weekend's when my uncle wasn't home so I got to stay with Brandon.

               I go to the bathroom and put on a bra and a pair of spandex before realizing all of my makeup and whatnot is at my uncle's house. I race down the stairs and into the kitchen.

"Brandon," I sat before realizing the only person in the kitchen is Lysander. When he looks up at me his eyes immediately get wider and I can almost hear his eyebrows shooting off his head.

"Oh," I say, "is this not where the nude party is being held?"

"No," Brandon says as he walks in and grabs my waist, " its being held in my room, with only a party of two."

"Honey not in front of the kids," I say gesturing towards Lysander, " anyway where's your mom's bathroom? I need some makeup and I'm sure she won't mind."

" Fifth door on the left."

"Thanks," I say turning around to head up the steps, "this is the part where you say I have a nice ass." I turn my head back to look at Lysander.

"Don't you dare," I hear Brandon say with a threatening tone in his voice.

             I laugh before running up the rest of the steps.

           I've learned that each person, aside from me, who lives here has at least two bathrooms that are dedicated to them and only them. Don't ask me why, that's just how it is.

             After I finish getting ready I sit down to eat breakfast with Brandon and Lysander. As I eat the first half of my pancake I pull my phone out to realize I have over thirty missed text messages, or should I say sex messages, from about thirty different guys.

           Well not actually like sex videos or anything like that. Mainly, just a bunch of guys who's main reason for texting me is probably because they're horny.
Most of them go something like this: