Bye Bye Sequel And Something I Didn't Tell You Before

Hi guys, I'm gonna make this really quick and sweet so that I don't have to get anymore messages about this. 

The sequel is probably never ever going to be finished.

And I know that I promised a sequel for you guys like four years ago and I know that I started it, but I've said it before and I'll say it again:

I've come to completely hate this book. 

I despise it. If it were an actual physical book then I would take it and throw it in a fire. Burn it until it were no more. I love the characters, but I hate the plot and pretty much everything else that goes with it. But there are some people that really like it so instead of deleting it, I just leave it up because I'd feel too bad if I got rid of it. 

That being said I've gotten tons of messages about whether or not the sequel will be finished. And I used to say that yes it would be, that I would get around to it sometime in the future.

I'm sorry to say this, but it's not going to happen. I'm having a lot of fun writing my other books right now and to be completely honest there's absolutely no part of me that feels the need to finish writing that book. I honestly do feel bad for leaving you guys like this, but I don't really think that this book needs a sequel all that much. It ended on a good note so why drag it out?

Enough with that though, I just figured I'd give you guys a real quick fun fact:

I was going to kill off Lysander, but I didn't because I didn't have the heart too. Clearly I'm not the same person that I was before because I've found that even as an author you have to sometimes make sacrifices, even if it's your favorite character, to make it a good story. Otherwise it's not going to be as realistic as you want it to be. 

So you guys got lucky, cause I just couldn't kill of Lysander when I was thirteen. But I've learned from my mistakes and if I had to rewrite the story then yes, I would have killed Lysander. That sounds terrible, but I kinda regret not making that decision in the first place. I guess it was just too hard for me. 

Well there's my fun fact. I'm sorry that it had to end this way. But I do love all of you.

BUT I DO HAVE OTHER BOOKS THAT WILL DEFINITELY BE FINISHED AND SOME THAT ARE ALREADY FINISHED! CHECK OUT MY MOST POPULAR BOOK "The Girl Who Stutters and The Boy Who Mutters" WHICH IS NOW AT ALMOST 3 MILLION READS!

And I promise that this sequel book is going to be the only book from here on out that I won't finish. I know I've got some books that I haven't updated in a long time, but those are going to get updated real soon. 

I hope you'll still read my books! And I'm sorry to anyone who was really counting on my next update!

Instagram: lilchocolatedonut

Book Instagram: lil_chocolate_donut

Snapchat: momo36235

Vote

Comment

Follow

Fan