Chapter Seventeen

Amy's P.O.V

stepping out onto the warm beach sand I’m surprisingly happier today. I mean after a week of torture I finally get to kick back and relax with a few friends on the beach.

        I take a few steps further out before Bethany comes up behind me and jumps on my back. I’m sure she expected me to catch her lets be honest, I have absolutely no muscles. So in the end we both end up falling to the ground.

“Bitch,” I say throwing my beach towel at her as she continues to laugh her ass off at me. She grabs my arm and pulls me up before skipping off towards the beach.

Someone’s happy today.

I guess I’ll have to figure out who the guy is later.

        I follow Bethany over to where she’s now standing with a couple of other people we invited to the come to the beach with us today. Olivia, Ky, Brennan, and of course Lacey.

        Lacey had given me her cell number right before she had left Brandon’s house when we first met. I had put some thought into it and decided that maybe I should try to get to know her a little better. Maybe I could even meet our grandparents one day. I think this is what mom and dad would have wanted.

“Hey guys.” hey guys I say to everyone when I finally reach them.

“Amy!” Ky shouts as he runs over and lifts me up into the air spinning me around, “we were waiting for you.”

“Hey Ky,” I say giggling when sets me back down onto the ground.

        I’m not going to lie Ky and Brennan are both pretty hot. But I’m not easily tempted by hotness. I wanted Brandon to come along with us today but he said he couldn’t miss the big football game today. He even bet me fifty bucks that the Seahawks would beat the Patriots. But I have faith in my boy Tom Brady. I know he’ll come through for me today. Honestly if I had the chance to marry one celebrity guy it would either be Channing Tatum, Theo James, or Tom Brady.

Bethany has taken it upon herself to lay down the blankets and is now sitting next to Lacey as Brennan begins applying sun screen to Olivia’s back.

I guess that means I’ll be the one hunting down the snacks.