Chapter Fifteen

Amy's P.O.V

Waking up I feel like complete shit.

I didn’t have a bite you eat yesterday and I think it’s finally starting to get to me.

“My gastric juices are dissolving my stomach lining,” I mumble to myself.

“Then fucking eat something,” Brandon’s voice advices me.

        I was so busy thinking about food that I didn’t even notice Brandon is sprawled out across the bottom half of the bed.

“I will once I get up,” I lie.

“Hey the funniest thing happened yesterday,” Brandon says, his words coming out muffled because his face is buried in the blanket.

“What happened?” I ask him not actually paying that much attention as I sit up in the bed. When Brandon it’s almost the equivalent to Brandon being drunk.

My boyfriend is an honest drunk, and when he gets tired he just loves telling me everything.

“Stanton was crying yesterday,” he says before he busts out laughing.

This catches my attention.

I wonder what’s wrong with him, I think before mentally face palming myself.

        I mean this could be used as great blackmail. Maybe if I told him I knew he’d finally leave me alone. Maybe I’ll have a little talk with Ben tomorrow. Not to see whether or not he’s okay or anything like that though. Just to tell him to fuck off. Yeah that’s the only reason I’d go see him.

Yeah…

“Are you sure?” I ask Brandon rolling down besides him. “Are we talking about the same Ben Stanton? The diehard bad ass that goes to our school?”