Chapter Twenty Seven

Brandon's P.O.V

There's a room down in our basement that no one knows about except me. Well me and now Bethany.

She wanted some more alone time with me, which really only consists of her talking, me listening, and sex. So I told Amy I'd be at a football camp sort thing for the next week when in reality I've mostly jsut been camped out down here in my basement.

Right now Bethany is in the shower andn the phone has been ringing nonstop for the past five minutes.

If I answer it and it's Amy calling I'm screwed seeing as I'm supposed to be off at a football camp. But if the phone is still ringing when Bethany comes out it could be a real cock block. In the end I decide to answer it since the odds of Amy calling this many times is unlikely. Lysander probably just forgot his key inside again.

"Jennings residents," I say. My parents taught me to answer the phone when I was younger, just in case anny of their business associates called and I was the only one there. I becamea makeshift secretary for them I guess.

"You finally picked up," I hear Ben's voice on the other end of the line.

"What'd you want Stanton?" The bathroom door opens and Bethanys walks out absolutely glistening. Water still drips down her naked body.

"It appears I've gotten myself into a slight pickle," he says chuckling a little, "with your girlfriend. Oh sorry, I meant to say your ex girlfriend."

"The hell are you talking about Stanton?"

"Listen," he says still laughing, "how about you come bail Amy and I out of this jail. If you do I promise to put in a good word with Amy just for you."

I don't like the teasing tone I hear in his voice. I especially don't like that he's mocking me about Amy. I know she isn't with him. I also know good and well that Amy isn't in jail, she's too good for that now.

"Stop wasting my time," I say. Bethany walks over and snuggles up against me. I hear shuffling on Ben's end of the line.

"Brandon," I'm surprised to hear Amy's voice.

"Amy hey!" I quickly unravel myself from under Bethanyn and stand up, all while trying to sustain the boner that had already begun forming when Bethany sat next to me. "I just, um, swung by the house to pick up some football cleats-"

"Save it Brandon," okay what did she just say to me? That's only something Amy ever says to me when she's angry and I don't think I've done anything to piss her off lately. "All I need is for you to come bail Ben and I out. We can talk later."

"What the hell are you doing there with him?" I ask my voice going cold.

"What the hell are you doing there with her?" She shoots back at me before hanging up.

What the actual fuck?